SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 68,534 Views
the oksana thing just blows my mind

The fact she is really a he and is only 11 years old thing?

that her job at sbr would be so valuable.

her going at choo just pisses me off.

just really everything in this thread.

that her job at sbr would be so valuable.
Indeed.

I used to think the world of her.

Now, not so much.

She must enjoy the drama of it all.

Indeed.

I used to think the world of her.

Now, not so much.

She must enjoy the drama of it all.

I suspect she has a penchant for drama and embellishment.

Don't believe most of what she has said here or at SBR.

Matty can confirm.

I'm not following one bit.

Plommer you did say that you didn't believe her stories. I said I saw no reason not to believe her. Facts.

Again, I have to ask the question - what's the oksana thing? The fact that she stayed on with SBR despite the BetIslands fiasco, or something else?

the whole i told you so - then staying for a bit - feeling threatened - sbr mod of love

for someone that plays the moral high ground well - it was odd for me to see her kick it with sbr still

I see.

I dunno. I'd prolly keep a low profile and keep cashing my paycheck as well.

Morally bankrupt, said the wise Texan. :sbrjohn:

I see.

I dunno. I'd prolly keep a low profile and keep cashing my paycheck as well.

Morally bankrupt, said the wise Texan. :sbrjohn:

Matty, if you owned homes/property in California/Florida/Ontario/Australia you probably would pass on a mod gig at SBR.

She claims she still owns her parents home(s) in Thunder Bay and other properties in America, claims dual US/Can citizenship but lives in Australia etc.

Matty, my spidey sense is telling me she tells tall tales, these are forums after all.

I said I saw no reason not to believe her.
As Judge Jewdy says:
"If it doesn't make sense it's probably not true."

Matty, if you owned homes/property in California/Florida/Ontario/Australia you probably would pass on a mod gig at SBR.

She claims she still owns her parents home(s) in Thunder Bay and other properties in America, claims dual US/Can citizenship but lives in Australia etc.

Matty, my spidey sense is telling me she tells tall tales, these are forums after all.

Can the SBR salary even pay the property taxes in all these places she owns houses?

Who cares.

I'm not sure why the massive outrage over this stiff job versus any of the other offshore stiffs. Probably says more about the type of poster that was at sbr at the time than anything else. BOS/WSEX etc stiff way more. Hell I personally know more than 50% of that BI debt and I don't see any of them bitching on the forums.

Can the SBR salary even pay the property taxes in all these places she owns houses?

She claims to have a regular job in Australia, that is probably true.

If you reviewed all the claims she has made it would appear as though many of them are fiction,

Living in Norway, engaged to Pronger, University Degrees, Military service, dual US/Can citizenship property ownership in 3 countries on two continents etc etc but ends up needing the mod gig and the accompanying hugh salary at SBR.

Wasn't she also cleared to leave Australia and move back to the USA?
I wonder what's holding her back?

Don't seem right to me, but I'm not university educated like most of you guys, my degree was earned on the street.

Who cares.

I'm not sure why the massive outrage over this stiff job versus any of the other offshore stiffs.

I think most of it is said just to re-open the wounds of some of thin skinned forum posters.

I usually only bring up the subject across the street to upset the natives.
(using one of Archies ghost accounts - of course)

i read the thread in its entirety for the 1st time today - made a comment on what i thought

i read the thread in its entirety for the 1st time today - made a comment on what i thought

hey pal, we know you're kinda new here but why not post the link?

KATO COMMON you fukkin asian cunt.

THE LINK PAL - THE FUKKIN LINK?
common

As Judge Jewdy says:
"If it doesn't make sense it's probably not true."

Several times she has also mentioned ownership of a large family business in Arizona as well...