SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 68,535 Views
hey pal, we know you're kinda new here but why not post the link?

KATO COMMON you fukkin asian cunt.

THE LINK PAL - THE FUKKIN LINK?
common

i bump shit, plommer

you know this

10-18-12 05:36 PM #34
shari91
[email protected]
shari91's Avatar SBR PRO
SBR Points: 2316
Message Me

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
actually this poll should only include USA posters

people like shari on this subject mean nothing, have no say, and their opinions dont matter.

sorry shari for using you as an example.

even tho you may have dual citizenship
Why wouldn't I have a say? I own 2 homes in the US, all of the money from my father's AZ legal practice is still in the US, the money from his life insurance policy is in the US, I work two jobs: both of which are either based in or have their roots in the US, the majority of my son's trust account is in the US, I have to donate 30% of the earnings from my family's account to specific US charities each year, etc...

Actually I think might just have more of a say than some of the others on here who are collecting payments for no reason, don't contribute via paying taxes and can't even get off their fat asses to vote.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

$15
Charity
donation 4/20/2013

SBR
Bash 2012
Attendee 8/17/2012

$25
Charity
donation 11/3/2012
SBR Pro application

i bump shit, plommer

you know this

yes I know but many of us would be interested in following the thread and seeing the attention it gets

you are referring to bumping a thread at sbr, correct?

Actually I think might just have more of a say than some of the others on here who are collecting payments for no reason, don't contribute via paying taxes and can't even get off their fat asses to vote.

A good con artist/liar knows to include some truth when fabricating a story.

The Nigerians are pretty good at it.

Yes, I mean Nigerians, people from Nigeria, I don't mean niggers, although most Nigerians tend to be black.

Shari got really weird with me through Facebook awhile back. This ranting diatribe from her turned up in my messages in the middle of the night, accusing me of stealing from her employer (SBR). There was little detail of what she was thinking but I recall a level of self-righteousness that might be appropriate to addressing Hitler.

It was bizarre. It was long after I stopped posting at SBR but I never got banned there or anything. :dunno:

I just concluded she was unhinged and I stopped interacting with her.

Muddy, let me use your SBR account.

I will only use it for altruistic reasons, not evil.

Shari got really weird with me through Facebook awhile back. This ranting diatribe from her turned up in my messages in the middle of the night, accusing me of stealing from her employer (SBR). There was little detail of what she was thinking but I recall a level of self-righteousness that might be appropriate to addressing Hitler.

It was bizarre. It was long after I stopped posting at SBR but I never got banned there or anything. :dunno:

I just concluded she was unhinged and I stopped interacting with her.

That reminds me of the time she randomly accused me of emailing her dead baby pictures..

I was like:

:ahawut:

I hadn't thought about that for a long time. I just checked if we are still facebook friends. No. She must have dropped me.

I also just signed on to SBR. Not banned. I know that may not be relevant now but I also checked out of curiosity right after the diatribe and I wasn't banned then either.

I have never been banned or suspended from any forum. Little piece of trivia for you there.

the way she made up that thing about being threatened on here and left was bizarre.

maybe she just nuts :dunno:

or as the other nut would say "crackers"

Reno I've met enough crazy broads since 1992 to sense when someone is nuts, but I have not met Oksana so I cannot know for sure.

I do highly suspect she has an active imagination and has made many claims, most of which I am skeptical of.

Reno, would you believe that since 1984 I've had sexual relations with over 250 broads and only can remember the names of about 5 of them? Nevermind that most of them never told me their name in the first place.

It's true.

the way she made up that thing about being threatened on here and left was bizarre.

maybe she just nuts :dunno:

or as the other nut would say "crackers"

Yea I'd pretty much go all in on that.

well, if there's that many Plommer, whats the point of remembering?

Reno I've met enough crazy broads since 1992 to sense when someone is nuts, but I have not met Oksana so I cannot know for sure.

I do highly suspect she has an active imagination and has made many claims, most of which I am skeptical of.

Reno, would you believe that since 1984 I've had sexual relations with over 250 broads and only can remember the names of about 5 of them? Nevermind that most of them never told me their name in the first place.

It's true.

That's less than one per month plom.