• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 3,567 Views

Patty

Since
Feb 2, 2010
Score
Tokens
Yes i know i'm going to get flamed for posting on sbr. But i've been posting alot the last 24 hours and they put me on fuking delay for no reason.

Also they deleted about 50 of my posts. It's not like i was just spamming like a prick.

I am barreled in and am trying to put some points together to bet with and they have to delay me? Why?:crybaby:

Flame me i know you guys don't like me or sbr.:peace:

Justin7's response to this:

We can't handle this kind of action from some of our sharper posters. This is a reasonable defense to make sure we don't get buried.

I don't have a problem with you posting at the other place (I do too) but power posting to accumulate points is tremendo degen

Wait are they limiting your action or limiting your posts?

Patty I don't care where or how you post. I love you unconditionally.

:kiss2:

Limiting my posts. And yes it's a known fact im a tremendo degen. Doesn't make me wrong though.

PAtty, it could be worse. Believe me. I was once on a delay for 6000 seconds. Do the math.

I'm on a 10-minute delay. It's hilarious.

My life is gambling and posting guy. I am not a quitter. I aim to be as important in the gambling world as bread. or perhaps fishhead :sukysuky:

I like patty. He calls it like it is. Patty I'll fire you a few points (not a lot but a few) for calling a spade a spade

Patty, shove a hoagie in your prick kisser; you dirty south tweeker faggot.

patty I shipped you 5

It's not much but it's better than none