SBR put me in 5 minute delay per post.

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 3,624 Views
Bateman let me throw everything out there for you so you don't have to waste your time.

I stiffed CW
I owe soprano 250
Owe grandmasta b 100
Owe btj 100

Carry on.

Virgin as in I haven't been laid in over a year and a half? Than yes I qualify.

I haven't posted anything that isn't true.

Doesn't matter, sweety. It makes you not loyal. I am just giving you a heads up on things that have happened to others.

Nina I appreciate the heads up!:muddy:

It takes awhile to get use to being able to post once every 6000 seconds.

I got banned for life after starting a thread asking how to get SBR out of the deal with any books that I might've signed up for through their affiliate links.

So sad to see young love gone astray.

I was on 30 minute delay I believe, now I'm on post review...... a 5 minute delay isn't that bad.......

I got banned for life after starting a thread asking how to get SBR out of the deal with any books that I might've signed up for through their affiliate links.

So sad to see young love gone astray.

Classic Bread right there :moped: :thumbup:

I was on 30 minute delay I believe, now I'm on post review...... a 5 minute delay isn't that bad.......

What have you done to be on post review?

It's such a privilege to post with point beggars and infants. Surely, 5 minutes is a small price to pay.

What have you done to be on post review?

If you go there and find out let me know. I have asked a dozen times and was told to e mail them at [email protected]...... they will not tell me.......

GrandMastabater B posted some crap about you know what you did be a man..... unfortunately my response didn't pass post review........

Fuck that place. I can't wait to drop anthrax bombs on the bash festivities.

PAtty, it could be worse. Believe me. I was once on a delay for 6000 seconds. Do the math.

I never got to 6000 but 5000 was more than that......