SASKATCHEWAN

• Start date
  • Replies 460 Comments
  • Views 28,626 Views
City of Saskatoon.bmp
saskatoon-city.jpg

so you're heading to saskatoon or estevan?

Bodog founder Calvin Ayre is a native of SASKATCHEWAN.

(born May 25, 1961 in Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada)

web-bodog_jpg_1379344gm-a.jpg

lol I saw that too and thought of this thread

639 - Future area code for Saskatchewan

Estevan area.

I just like the sound of "Saskatoon".

have you scoured the ads checking the hairy stank prices yet?

have you scoured the ads checking the hairy stank prices yet?

:facepalm:

What a dumb question.

I already checked out most of the ads last year.

In my pickup hockey game the other day, this one guy was wearing a Saskatoon Blades jersey.

He looked old and weathered. He probably spent the majority of his life mining uranium. I didn't want to fuck with him.

In my pickup hockey game the other day, this one old guy was wearing a Saskatoon Blades jersey.

Glad it made you think of this thread.

Eventually plommer will have all of you guys converted.

blades_logo.JPG

Shannon Tweed is a Goofielander you knucklehead.
:redx:

Saskatoon offers warm welcome for Family Jewels

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/story/2010/11/13/sk-blades-simmons-kiss-tweed.html

Rock 'n' roll royalty appeared at the Saskatoon Blades hockey game Friday night as KISS lead singer Gene Simmons and his partner Shannon Tweed were at Credit Union Centre for the Western Hockey League game.

Tweed is originally from Saskatoon and her parents still live in the city.

Tweed dropped the puck before the game and Simmons dressed up as a goalie during intermission while professional bull riders took shots at him with a puck.

The couple are in Saskatoon shooting an episode for their television show Family Jewels.

sk-simmonstweed.jpg

Sask Canola

http://www.saskcanola.com/

bottom left of page to listen to radio programs on Sask Canola.

SaskCanola (Saskatchewan Canola Development Commission) is a producer led organization, established in 1991 and supported by some 26,000 levy-paying Saskatchewan canola producers.
Its mandate is to enhance canola producers' competitiveness and profitability through research, market development, and communications activities. The board of directors is composed of six registered canola producers (click to meet the Board of Directors) that are elected by registered canola producers for a 3 year term. Elections are held annually in the fall.

so is she from there or not?

we are all from alot of places

She's originally from Newfoundland (Goofieland), but moved to Sask when she was 11. Not sure why Plommer insists that she is from there. Not sure why Plommer is infatuated with Saskatchewan. Maybe it's the "chewan" part.

Plommer, have you ever chewen any dirtywhorebeaver?

Saskatchewan is my life, you dirty fukkin Newfie.

:canada: