SASKATCHEWAN

• Start date
  • Replies 460 Comments
  • Views 28,578 Views
Shannon Tweed is a Goofielander you knucklehead.

:redx:

After their father was badly injured in a car crash, her mother was left to care for the children on her own while her father was recuperating. Eventually her mother had to sell the ranch to support her seven children. Mrs Tweed did not tell her husband that she had sold the ranch and when he found out, he divorced her. Shannon's mother moved the family to her home town of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Tweed attended Mount Royal Collegiate in Saskatoon,

PS: Pucky don't shit in my Saskatchewan thread, pal. Go start a Newfoundland thread ya fukkin Newfie!

The last place she lived in Canada was Saskatoon, not Newfoundland.

SASKATCHEWAN!

Flag_of_Saskatchewan.png

Really? So if the last place I lived in was Toronto, but I was born in NS, does that mean that I would call Toronto my home town? Seriously!!!

Really? So if the last place I lived in was Toronto, but I was born in NS, does that mean that I would call Toronto my home town? Seriously!!!

Of course!

Any more dumb questions?

:facepalm:

plommer, what happened? Why did you leave?

I'd love to relocate out there...

RUNNIN' BACK TO SASKATOON
There's a province up in Canada that's right next door to ours. It's called Saskatchewan. And, uh, in that province there's a small town, uh, where nothing much ever happens, called Saskatoon. This is a tune about that town. This is called "Runnin' Back To Saskatoon".

Moose Jaw saw a few, Moosomin too Runnin' back to Saskatoon Red Deer, Terrace and a Medicine Hat Sing another prairie tune

plommer you have experience crossing the border from Saskatchewan and Manitoba to north dakota? how about sault ste marie into michigan?

how does it compare to the busier border crossings?

plommer you have experience crossing the border from Saskatchewan and Manitoba to north dakota? how about sault ste marie into michigan?

how does it compare to the busier border crossings?
The crossing at Sault Ste Marie is busy, extremely busy compared to the crossings from Manitoba or Saskatchewan in to North Dakota.

From Estevan there is a single lane road to the US border approx 10km south of the town, the border crossing is a small building and it doesn't get much traffic at all. There is no town on the US border there just the border station, the nearest US town is 15km south of the border. These are remote crossings with little traffic compared to the crossings in Ontario to the USA.

Zoom right in and have a look at the border station, its tiny.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=esteva...oid=RkJyr4Nzz1Cm-3WlIUrHiQ&cbp=12,359.32,,0,0

Last edited:
I've often thought the same thing Arch. I assume it would depend on many factors lke how much oild is under the ground , type of oil etc.