Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
sam

never mind

Last edited:
Honestly, Bobby, I couldn't care less.

Never saw that coming.

Bobby, I like you pal, but this might be the worst thread I've ever seen.

That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!

What did it say?

Even though nobody here cares. LOL...comon Bobby. Nobody here gives a shit about what Sammy is doing.

LOL, Bobby sammy is not your friend

I couldn't even get him to pay the points he owed me , highly doubt you ever see your money

Fuck mattyrain for not punching that faggot in the face :nono:

LOl, I kid, I kid

Matty is the only person who gives a shit about my boxing plays :kiss:

oh COME ON BOBBY HOW COULD YOU DELETE THE POST

i definitely do fukin care about this shit

WHAT DID HE SAY!!1

mods I WANT TO KNOW!!!111

Sometimes I wonder....If Matty is made of the same flesh and blood as me, why does he stick an oil can up his ass every morning?

I finally figured it out.

It's because he's a gay robot.

come on bobby give us the story

come on bobby give us the story

Juror although I do not know why you care, here is what Bobby posted elsewhere...

Sammy texts me back in January asking to borrow 1-2K..I tell him to go **** himself, know way in hell would i lend him that much

so about 2 weeks later he texts me saying he has $200 in paypal with no way to get it out (he also asked to borrow $100) so he's say i will paypal you the $200 (which he did) and could you send it to me +100? he did have some ebay auctions ending in a week or so, so i knew he would have the money to pay

so i western unioned him $300 ($200 of his money plus $100 of mine) WU charged me a $18 fee for sending the $300,his ebay auctions came to an end and i texted him about it..he gives me some BS about how he got scammed or something..i kept trying to call/text him and he started not getting back to me and now he is giving me this BS story about how he is waiting to get paid from his bookie when i KNOW for a fact that he was paid in full

and lets not forget that $500 scratch off he "won" he has plenty of money to pay me if he wasn't a ****en stiff

sammy unfriended me from facebook :fro: