S-faggot-R rejects rejoice - we are all welcome here.

• Start date
  • Replies 20 Comments
  • Views 2,385 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I will admit that when I was first banned across the street I thought I'd be the only one and that I'd never again be able to participate in the online shenanigans with all my sbr buddies. That bothered me.

Now that most of the best posters are here I have zero desire to post with them again, well not as betplom anyway.
It's nice to see the old sbr gang has taken up residence here.

Thanks gamelive, where cunts, cocksuckers, bitches, fags, lesbians (Robyn), niggers, jews and even Americans are welcome.

plommer

We love you too, Plommer. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

I will admit that when I was first banned across the street I thought I'd be the only one and that I'd never again be able to participate in the online shenanigans with all my sbr buddies. That bothered me.

Now that most of the best posters are here I have zero desire to post with them again, well not as betplom anyway.
It's nice to see the old sbr gang has taken up residence here.

Thanks gamelive, where cunts, cocksuckers, bitches, fags, lesbians (Robyn), niggers, jews and even Americans are welcome.

plommer

Notice plommer made no reference to Russians being allowed.

Plommer are you new here? We've all been here for awhile now.

But I guess it's always nice to hear it. :highfive:

Let the Sodomites and Ghommorans burn at RBS. The good guys and the cnuts are here.

Let the Sodomites and Ghommorans burn at RBS. The good guys and the cnuts are here.

Pavy, in all seriousness, why are you still so welcomed there by John when everyone else seems to have been shunned.

Pavy, in all seriousness, why are you still so welcomed there by John when everyone else seems to have been shunned.

Because I'm a poker player and know how to play my cards.

Pavy is obviously a double agent. Allowed to post over there because he reports directly to fuckhead_John about what goes on here.

Pavy is cunning, he has gained our trust. Pavy is a cunning cunt.

Thank you for including the Americans.
Americans are A OK in my book, my beefs are with your federal government.

Notice plommer made no reference to Russians being allowed.
That was unintentional. I like Russians too, I have nothing against Russia either.
I will continue to proclaim that Russian hockey players are pussies and cowards (excluding Ovechkin), I DO NOT feel this way about Russians in general, JUST their feminine male hockey players.

Hey! I have issues with my federal government too!

I actually like everyone except for the separatist frenchies here in Canada. Those fuckers bother me.

Fortunately for me, the devilishly handsome are welcome here.

:freak: