RogueScholar - Chat

• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 2,795 Views
He picks invisible strawberries. That's admirable.

Awwwwwww!! That's right! Baby Kinger used to pick invisible strawberries! I love that kid.

wait... Did he really pick invisible strawberries in some video? At first I thought that was Breads poetic metaphor for Revolvers elaborate posting abilities.

No, back in the day when we first met Kinger....way before his EOG days...we were friends with him on MySpace. He had the most adorable picture of him as a baby. Bread made a silly saying that he was precious and picking imaginary strawberries. You know, because Bread is a RACIST!

i hate mexicans.

reno you have a look to you. whats going on in your gene pool? Brad doesnt want to hear a wrong answer.
tell me your armenian and let's call it a night.

reno i love you and dont care.

BUT TELL ME NOW!

please

don't get the strawberry to race connection. Besides, that nigga bread with those flowers around his neck, no way he can be racist. I didn't even know that Revolver belonged to a racially challenged group.

Bread, 100% Russian Jew. That's all I know.

don't get the strawberry to race connection. Besides, that nigga bread with those flowers around his neck, no way he can be racist. I didn't even know that Revolver belonged to a racially challenged group.

sharp post. This is why you are one of us no matter what you are Reno. I'm ugly white guy. top that.

only kr vid i've seen is where burns the shirt, someone link them if they are still online

RJ you never saw the recording he made of JJ calls the rugstore? Not really a video but a pretty good recording.

We need a link up top once this is good to go as well. :moped:

Yeah...we need a link on the main page so we can find chatz!

Is Chat up and running yet? I am confused

yes. what part of this thread was confusing?

Kinger, I would love to see you making more videos. The 'Chariot's of Fire' video was amazing to me.

LOL I got so much hate for that one.

:surrender:

I had to delete my Youtube account, fellas. Some guy threaten to sue me- no joke.

I'll post these videos back up though.

Here's my first ever posting-related video--

One of my personal favorites-- actually somewhat relevant now...

Another JJ one w/ Shrink--