Robyn is doing major troubles today

• Start date
  • Replies 312 Comments
  • Views 20,040 Views
While they are few and far between now, when they do come, it is lights out; I have to head for the hills, which is embarrasing sometimes.

I had them too over a course of a year or so in my late twenties. The best thing that worked for me is to remain still when you feel it coming on.

That was quite good advice you gave me. The the first and strongest impulse that I had was to run. The first few times when they came on from a dead sleep I would be up pacing for what seemed like forever.

Do you take anything for it? I keep meaning to go to the doctor, and then don't. When it's not happening, it's easy to just push it out of your mind. I also get insomnia off and on. I've noticed they had been coming more when I wasn't sleeping well. I thought I could get some ambien and some sort of other thing to take the edge off. I keep going back and forth because....now I know you're going to be shocked to hear this....I have a history and quite enjoy abusing drugs.

Currently, no. It is hard to convince the doctor that this is actually real, and not some shady ploy to get a script. I was prescribed Xanax for a while, but obviously nobody wants to keep you on that for any extended period of time. That shit works like a charm though. Short acting, and to the point. Over the years, I have definately noticed that lack of sleep and stress (which I currently have becoming self-employed as of late) will both be HUGE triggers...

1224.jpg

:wah:

Unreal. Daft accuses me of doing troubles when he is the biggest troubles doer out there.

Unreal. Daft accuses me of doing troubles when he is the biggest troubles doer out there.

nah, i would have TP'd the place too. and those tires appear to still be inflated.

I'd be scared to come on here if I were him.

poor choice of words, Matty,
tell his side of the story I guess is what I meant....

or did he already.
I'm confused with all this

He pretty much told the same story, only with a healthy dose of self-loathing thrown in to preempt any counter-strikes. Well played.

I might be the first one to see/talk to daft again, while in Vegas.