Retirement Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 69 Comments
  • Views 6,132 Views
durito mentioned it first :dunno:

oksana I need you in costa rica, need you

I need me there too. Just need this paperwork to come through and then we're out of here. Not sure how it can take this long to send me a bloody "yes we received your visa app and are processing it" letter. Been a couple of weeks already.

I need me there too. Just need this paperwork to come through and then we're out of here. Not sure how it can take this long to send me a bloody "yes we received your visa app and are processing it" letter. Been a couple of weeks already.

In central america? A year or two maybe.

damn, it'd be nice to have a job that I could retire from someday
:pipedreams:

retirement is a state of mind mikey.

My pension (which I'm 16 years away from) is a big reason I'm able to deal with a lot of the nonsense I deal with at work.

Who in their right mind would want to be a teacher/cop without the safety net of a pension on the horizon.

It's entirely possible, Juror

Just have to cross my fingers and hope the 2 outer doesn't come on the river

shit will be gone by then, get some farmland

I'm retiring for good this time. Cheers everyone.

I'm retiring for good this time. Cheers everyone.

Bravo! Enjoy enjoy enjoy.

13 years and 267 days for me.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nothing to enjoy. I'll be looking for a shit job soon enough.

shit jobs are sometimes fun, if they dont stress you out. I work in a box warehouse and just piss 6 hours away then go fuck around, zero stress compared to other jobs.

I don't get what it means when you say you retired, but I'd recommend a nice simple warehouse job.

Nothing to enjoy. I'll be looking for a shit job soon enough.

Keep learning to code. There are tons of freelance, telecommuting jobs out there. Especially for scripting languages.

I almost got sucked back into it myself. I turned down a pretty sick offer actually.