reno's international sports that actualy matter thread

• Start date
  • Replies 96 Comments
  • Views 4,441 Views
Get mid evil on their asses!

-Marsellus Wallace

0AA46A0D-230E-4E2B-B431-8E063F80DD48.jpeg

That basketball sure is more fun to watch than NBA. I've forgotten that it is actually supposed to be a quick passing and intense game.
You'd think NBA would want to bring that back. :thinking: maybe they just prefer showcasing their stars one on one bs

What's with this ball on a string they calling the hammer? Didn't there used to be a real hammer?

What a comeback post. Hi.

These Olympics feel weirdly irrelevant.

Hi there, Matty.

Haven't been gone that long, have I?

Not like I stormed off in a huff or anything.

That sucks. There should be a real hammer throw

Who the fuck wakes up one day and says "you know what, I'm going to dedicate the whole prime my life to this ancient sport that no one watches."

MrX did you fix your brakes?

(MrX had brake issues.)

Yeah, I just replaced the rear calipers, too. They were toast. 100 times smoother.

That was just bad luck, getting two new seized calipers at once. How was I supposed to figure that out?

MrX
Yeah, I just replaced the rear calipers, too. They were toast. 100 times smoother.

That was just bad luck, getting two new seized calipers at once. How was I supposed to figure that out?
Not a good look for one of the top seeds on the intelligence list.

Pal.

Yeah that's fine, time to reseed. I had my time in the sun.

Gotta make room for the young up-and-comers.

I mean you expect to see a hammer, and they give you a ball on a string. unreal
...like in kindergarden

Well, apparently I lost on the Nigerian women, (without knowing the game was going), now gonna need France to cover 13.5 against US

Crazy cover for Slovenia men, the last minute was the only time they were covering. fucking favorites

Nice, point differential came into play, and France actually tried to kill the clock while losing :clap: