regarding Shortstop .....

• Start date
  • Replies 100 Comments
  • Views 1,773 Views
extremely early in the year but IMO the guy leading for 2023 Gamelive Poster of the Year! His Power Posting of late has been superb! Sports talk here was on a ventilator until our savior arrived. He is doing his best to revive GL to it's once place among the hierarchy of the sports forum world. the SS, I'm dead serious my friend! :yes:
:clap::clap::clap:
MM, never saw this until now …

Thank You, Kindly …

Please keep well !!!

1679607271348-png.8238
Roberto Clemente

Maybe he skipped out on his plea deal and got tossed back in the clink?
Haha! No. I have an awesome attorney and the law enforcement here is an absolute joke …

Seems like a legit candidate if you guys ever need a babysitter 😅
Was that a personal shot ???

Really fucked up !

I always liked and respected you …

extremely early in the year but IMO the guy leading for 2023 Gamelive Poster of the Year! His Power Posting of late has been superb! Sports talk here was on a ventilator until our savior arrived. He is doing his best to revive GL to it's once place among the hierarchy of the sports forum world. the SS, I'm dead serious my friend! :yes:
:clap::clap::clap:
Rock on, MM !!

Believe he went to lurking with that large group that existed.

Big bases fan it appears so probably stop in when the Pirates are in first place in Central at 2-0.
Nope. I’m here ..

Let’s do better than 2-0 …

Invitation is always open if you want to come to a game at PNC …

Think the pressure of being Poster of the Year was too much for Shorty to handle,so he went M.I.A.
Or Matty threatened him,both scenarios are plausible.
Yep.

I got Rogie’s money last week…

He’s a man of his word…

‘Sup Dingo ???

I hope you’re doing well …

Black Bear in West Virginia

Highly recommended

My then fiancé really liked the jacuzzi however the internet was sparse to say the least. The wildlife was amazing. The deer and foxes and any other of God’s creatures were around and so awesome to see …

I gave my cereal to one of the greatest guys that I ever met.

However, I told him I was keeping my 🥛

True story. He’s still locked up but should be free later on this year…

Bullshit why he’s even in there …