• Replies 100 Comments
  • Views 1,774 Views

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
extremely early in the year but IMO the guy leading for 2023 Gamelive Poster of the Year! His Power Posting of late has been superb! Sports talk here was on a ventilator until our savior arrived. He is doing his best to revive GL to it's once place among the hierarchy of the sports forum world. the SS, I'm dead serious my friend! :yes:
:clap::clap::clap:

extremely early in the year but IMO the guy leading for 2023 Gamelive Poster of the Year! His Power Posting of late has been superb! Sports talk here was on a ventilator until our savior arrived. He is doing his best to revive GL to it's once place among the hierarchy of the sports forum world. the SS, I'm dead serious my friend! :yes:
:clap::clap::clap:
Thank you, my friend !

Wow MIA for over a week now. There's go 99.9% of sports here. I know SS is not lurking but if any of the many lurkers out there he talks about sees this, please say hi and tell us his whereabouts and if he is OK! :yes:

must have been unbanned
Believe he went to lurking with that large group that existed.

Big bases fan it appears so probably stop in when the Pirates are in first place in Central at 2-0.

Think the pressure of being Poster of the Year was too much for Shorty to handle,so he went M.I.A.
Or Matty threatened him,both scenarios are plausible.