regarding Shortstop .....

• Start date
  • Replies 100 Comments
  • Views 1,897 Views
“Regarding Shortstop” would be a great book title …

I might be actually doing that soon …

Copyrighted already copyrighted …

I have to take Napoleon to the expensive vet this morning. He’s not feeling well …

napoleon

I feel like Shortstop is putting up Shohei Ohtani-like power posting numbers this year. Runaway favorite for poster of the year, much like Ohtani just needs to stay healthy at this point IMO.

I feel like Shortstop is putting up Shohei Ohtani-like power posting numbers this year. Runaway favorite for poster of the year, much like Ohtani just needs to stay healthy at this point IMO.

@Vegas Dave

Thank you, my friend! Appreciate it! You've always been one of my favorite posters! Going way back when we were all young... :grouphug:

“Regarding Shortstop” would be a great book title …

I might be actually doing that soon …

Copyrighted already copyrighted …

Only I have rights to some royalties ...

Only I have rights to some royalties ...
I will be in line to be your first copy buyer Shorty, and I want to be in the acknowledgement section in the front matter of the book with Aunt Carolyn

I will be in line to be your first copy buyer Shorty, and I want to be in the acknowledgement section in the front matter of the book with Aunt Carolyn

I’ll sign both the inside and back ..

extremely early in the year but IMO the guy leading for 2023 Gamelive Poster of the Year! His Power Posting of late has been superb! Sports talk here was on a ventilator until our savior arrived. He is doing his best to revive GL to it's once place among the hierarchy of the sports forum world. the SS, I'm dead serious my friend! :yes:
:clap::clap::clap:

@MrMonkey

Cheers To You !!!

Thank You, MM !! Hope All Is Well !!

Both Pele’ & Napoleon are ok today ..