Redskins v Cowboys

• Start date
  • Replies 51 Comments
  • Views 2,661 Views
Not liking the feel of this game. Both offenses moving the ball too easily. These field goals become touchdowns eventually. Thinking I need to go OVER in the second half.

How long before the fans turn on the coaches and players in Dallas?

Nobody here cares about this game but me?

Just heard Laron Landry will start. He hasn't played since last season, and I bet he's ready to test out Romo's ribs.

landryhuge.jpg

Why do black people get tattoos?

:dunno:

They didn't hang a fishy number for the 2H for a change.

I did well with fishy 2H totals on MNF last year.

Bad night for Grossman, imo. He needs to learn when to just get rid of the damn ball.

Oh well. Not a bad loss for the Skins, but it was there for the taking tonight and they didn't finish.

could wear each others uniform and you couldnt tell the difference...2 dumbest bonehead qbs in the league...hands down...comedy of errors out of these 2 clowns

I bitch about Romo as much as any Cowboys fan but to be honest he performed pretty amazing considering all the blunders the rest of the offense made. There were a couple toss ups that looked like a sandlot game at the special oplympics but gotta give the guy credit for not choking away the opportunities to keep them moving forward and at least getting in position to kick enough fieldgoals to win it.

wow, yeah it was a slop-fest. Glad you cashed that Under Wally!

Jelllo was right on about Landry

how did he know?

I may not have been being literal. Then again I'm pretty sure one would be willing to quatro. No names though.

Sounds like Nina, I bet she'd love to have all her holes filled with Gamelive members members.

Sounds like Nina, I bet she'd love to have all her holes filled with Gamelive members members.

Not sure we should discuss Nina's holes unless we are talking about roofs or have some fence post handy.