Redskins v Cowboys

• Start date
  • Replies 51 Comments
  • Views 2,669 Views
Wal i'll give you Redskins +5.5 tonight double or nothing. if it makes you feel better

Pavy what is your favorite muscle on a woman?

Traps. Get a chin-up bar.

I like the skins too.

Landry doesn't come on alot of blitzes though

yes Matty those are Traps, but Chins/Pull ups are not a good way to build them.... those would be for Latisimus Dorsi

Blitty, to get the traps you want to do Hang Cleans or just regular power cleans. then a regular back workout with rows and chins, and finish with a few sets of properly done Shrugs ( I don't do shrugs at all... not necessary and Big Al hates traps and won't let me) to further increase the development do some manual neck exercises like many wrasslers and football players do....

trapezius muscles..you join the gym

Correct answer=Shrugs

fok shrugs

just do deads or cleans

girls and fags do shrugs

yeah nevermind, you're right

Shrugs are perfect for you

A lot of chatter but no substance. Austin is out, Romo is banged and battered and will be targeted early and often, Bryant is back but is he at 100%?

Washington has not shown any running game at all. Rex has been out of control throwing like a midget version of Brady.

This Cowboys as a fav makes no sense but maybe because Dallas is always a huge public fav is the reason. Then again maybe it's a sign that............. I don't know.

Help!

Under is my Immortal Friggin Thunder Bolt Lock.

A lot of chatter but no substance. Austin is out, Romo is banged and battered and will be targeted early and often, Bryant is back but is he at 100%?

Washington has not shown any running game at all. Rex has been out of control throwing like a midget version of Brady.

This Cowboys as a fav makes no sense but maybe because Dallas is always a huge public fav is the reason. Then again maybe it's a sign that............. I don't know.

Help!

Wally you want the Skins +5.5 bet or not?

No bet Arch but thanks.

I wanted to take the under even at 44 thinking Rex will throw some picks and Dallas will struggle plus both can play defense. I hate that Blitty did that frigid immortal lock crap though.

Fuck it. Total is on the rise. I'll just wait till halftime.

Lock it up Waldo. Lock of the decade. Lock of the century.

We're on Rex Grossman - Number of TD Passes - Under 1.5

Fred Davis is gonna get two by hissself, Tator