• Replies 51 Comments
  • Views 2,639 Views

Jello

Not Funny
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
Nobody here cares about this game but me?

Just heard Laron Landry will start. He hasn't played since last season, and I bet he's ready to test out Romo's ribs.

landryhuge.jpg

That is good info Jellopoo. Been debating whether or not to pick up this fuck in my fantasy league w/ defensive players.

You're finally making yourself useful around here.

Root against the Cowboys almost always but thinking -3 their way is the money play! After what happened yesterday I'm finished with the NFL probably! Just maybe bases playoffs and then CBB! Good luck I'll root for the Skins tonight!

Jello, did you ever dress up like this as a kid for a game?
82894399_crop_650x440.jpg

Laron Landry seems kind of large for a safety, Matty. Do you think maybe he lifts weights or something??

Laron Landry seems kind of large for a safety, Matty. Do you think maybe he lifts weights or something??

What are those muscles called where he has the no pain/no gain tattoos? How do I get those?

Do you think maybe he lifts weights or something??

I don't claim to be an expert but Fiveteamer goes to the gym too and he doesn't look like that. This guy is not normal. I'll be watching him.

What are those muscles called where he has the no pain/no gain tattoos? How do I get those?

Traps. Get a chin-up bar.

Allo mon ami.

I got the Skins +3.5

Plommer rarely lays points when he bets NFL.

If I looked like that dude I could bang Nina, Teela and Oxy at the same time and they would like it.

RayRay says he needs the Cowboys which means Redskins is a huge fav to the schmucks like me. On the other hand gotta figure the books made bank yesterday with all the upsets and none fav covers.

I'm torn and I suck but gosh darn it I'm needing action cause Arch and McBall's take advantage of the ego-idiots of the world.

I like the skins too.

Landry doesn't come on alot of blitzes though

yes Matty those are Traps, but Chins/Pull ups are not a good way to build them.... those would be for Latisimus Dorsi

Blitty, to get the traps you want to do Hang Cleans or just regular power cleans. then a regular back workout with rows and chins, and finish with a few sets of properly done Shrugs ( I don't do shrugs at all... not necessary and Big Al hates traps and won't let me) to further increase the development do some manual neck exercises like many wrasslers and football players do....

If I looked like that dude I could bang Nina, Teela and Oxy at the same time and they would like it.

You're saying they would all enjoy being banged at the same time?

Archie Landry does and will come on some blitzes. Hes very good inside the box, not so great in coverage.

You're saying they would all enjoy being banged at the same time?

I may not have been being literal. Then again I'm pretty sure one would be willing to quatro. No names though.

Wal-send me 50 bucks..... an extra 50 bucks

and i'll email you a personal weightlifting routine that will take 5-7 mins 2x per day 4-5 days a week

and get you banging 4 at a time

RayRay says he needs the Cowboys which means Redskins is a huge fav to the schmucks like me. On the other hand gotta figure the books made bank yesterday with all the upsets and none fav covers.

I'm torn and I suck but gosh darn it I'm needing action cause Arch and McBall's take advantage of the ego-idiots of the world.

Wally, check your notifications. If you just would have followed your statement that you would follow me blindly then you would be up.

I just took advantage of the best number available to me. Thanks wally.
I don't have a wager on tonight yet.