Rebatewager sucks.

• Start date
  • Replies 205 Comments
  • Views 12,365 Views
Much better than milquetoast, 500-word Wally. :bowdown:

Maybe all of this will bring Wally and Nina closer together.

This isn't very Christian of any of you. God weeps.

I like that Wally is expressing his thoughts. I don't think he's a psychopath, but finally letting his anger out. I applaud Wally on that.

:bravo:

MF'r, it's all your fault for introducing animosity to internet forums.

:steam:

Maybe all of this will bring Wally and Nina closer together.

What's Nina have to do with this? Does Nina not meet with the Majestey's approval either?

I like that Wally is expressing his thoughts. I don't think he's a psychopath, but finally letting his anger out. I applaud Wally on that.

:yes: It's healthy for you Wally. I just hope you're not done.

I'm glad he did, too. It's just getting a little weird with the talk of violence. Wally, calm your storm a bit. Don't go breaking anything in your house, either.

I'm glad he did, too. It's just getting a little weird with the talk of violence. Wally, calm your storm a bit. Don't go breaking anything in your house, either.

Don't listen to her, Wally. Go buy a live lobster and drop it in a boiling pan of water. Pretend it's Matty Rain as it shrieks! Killing is therapeutic.

I must have missed something

No matter

Carry on with the maiming and killing

Don't listen to her, Wally. Go buy a live lobster and drop it in a boiling pan of water. Pretend it's Matty Rain as it shrieks! Killing is therapeutic.

This actually made me laugh.

Morning Wally :venditto:

good work on saturday and sunday everyone

good mourning

Wally...read the last four posts from your new boss and I dare you to defend him.

No really, go ahead.

And once again, I'm not mad at ya for taking a paying gig. No dishonor in that.

But Wally, please don't even attempt to defend this turd anymore. Take the paycheck, keep posting with us and let it be.

Because Blackie is about the stupidest mutherfucker we've seen in quite sometime and you know it. And we've dealt with PapaGeorge and Brock Landers recently.

:lmao:
Blackie: Yes, I've always dreamed of becoming popular. It's why I left a board catering to a million drooling idiots to post here amongst 20 people with a clue. I'd

like to say you made it 21, but that would be inaccurate.And I know it's just posting, but take a fucking lesson in apostrophe's please. You present yourself as a fucking dope. It's goddamed embarrassing. You do have a business to run, after all.

:lmao:

Awe did I strike a nerve bitch. You weren't even popular at a board with millions. You had to have your girl post to draw attention to your self. My typing skills may not be the best but you'll always be a dork.

Yes you struck a nerve. You got me good.

Have a great day! :kiss2:

Sincerely,
Bitch Kid

BLACKAY! You and I aren't afraid to call a spade a spaed. :highfive:

They don't make 'em like us anymore.

Mournin' kato

I am no match for Blackie. I concede. Can't really argue with the fact that I will always be a dork :crying:

I'm off to play with my wowos.

:dork: