• Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 2,472 Views

Hawk

Federales
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
If so they aren't working for 2000 SBR points per month. SBR mod Justin scoffs at the notion of a literate college educated person modding for the piddly sum of $2500/month.

If Booby knows the difference between then and than......there, their and they're.....and showed proof of his diploma from the community college he attended for pet grooming, he's pulling in $3K/month. If not, 2K points.

Booby? :teela:

28jczlu.jpg

Damn, did I post this at the wrong place? :excl:

I believe you did.

Hawky you might be right on the money in the Robyn posts, but you definitely lost your way a bit with this one :lmao:

Someone said Booby posts here, albeit very sparingly. :biggrin:

I feel ashamed of myself, dragging gossip from one forum to another.

blush.gif

Hawk, if you give me your email I'll shoot you over a few pics of shari.

For a small point fee of course.

Blitty, I have pics of Bodog Becky in compromising positions. Do a 3 team parlay for me with 50 points and they're yours.

Blitty, I have pics of Bodog Becky in compromising positions. Do a 3 team parlay for me with 50 points and they're yours.

Deal :highfive:

BTW Blitty, why do you keep associating me with Shari and pics in the same sentence? This is the second time in a week. I saw pics of Shari almost a year ago (she posted them on the forum one night, removed shortly after), long before you were practically begging Cougar Bait to send you a pic of her. :yesss:

BTW Blitty, why do you keep associating me with Shari and pics in the same sentence? This is the second time in a week. I saw pics of Shari almost a year ago (she posted them on the forum one night, removed shortly after), long before you were practically begging Cougar Bait to send you a pic of her. :yesss:

I have some of her in a sundress holding multiple canadian exports, including: maple syrup, ketchup fries, and a molson. Let me know more details on how to get the becky pictures. :cheersbuddy:

If so they aren't working for 2000 SBR points per month. SBR mod Justin scoffs at the notion of a literate college educated person modding for the piddly sum of $2500/month.

If Booby knows the difference between then and than......there, their and they're.....and showed proof of his diploma from the community college he attended for pet grooming, he's pulling in $3K/month. If not, 2K points.

Booby? :teela:

28jczlu.jpg

:cheersbuddy: