Random thoughts

I formed a business with assets (yearling racehorses) that qualify for bonus depreciation. This plus some other stuff reduced my agi to nearly 50% of my W2 income.

Income from any source derived is income under the tax code. I don't advocate tax fraud - with a little bit of effort you can beat the tax code legitimately.
Call me

Real shit to do today and I am SMASHED.

But not too much shit. Stand in line at the bank (I really hate lines) and try to pretend I don't need to cash this check that badly.

Clean up the place so that they can install the much needed wifi for the job before the other place (same job) because I NEED to start asap.

All while drunk as fok.

You know what? I think it'll be alright.

the spelling is "C o l o n e l"

its pronounced as "ker nell"

So should "C o l o r a d o" be pronounced as kern rado?

Colony = ker ny

English is stupid.

also, "ph" = f as in philadelphia or phone or alphabet or dolphin or elephant or orphan or graphite

but "uphill" is not pronounced as "ufill"

English is stupid.

also, we park on driveways and drive on parkways. English is fucked.

no wonder rouge and marty hardly understand us when we speak.

also, "ph" = f as in philadelphia or phone or alphabet or dolphin or elephant or orphan or graphite

but "uphill" is not pronounced as "ufill"

English is stupid.

The letter H actually is a bad ass letter, in multiple languages it has the power to fuck shit up, letter H don't give a fuck and does what it wants

In Portuguese it can take the form of a letter of it's own (like stupid spanish need a whole nother letter = ñ)

Instead of RonalDINO like it would sound in Italian, H creates Ronaldinho (Ronaldinyo), where as in Spanish it would need to use Ronaldiño needing a new letter

Portuguese superior to Spanish because of the mthfkn H

In Spanish the H can create a bunch of new words with the same spelling just like that, fuck it let's use the same word just by adding this extra letter

ola (wave) hola (hello)
aprender (learn) aprehender (capture)
desecho (garbage) deshecho (undo)

In Romanian it does its thing too

It's not English that's stupid, it's the H swinging around and fucking bitches at every party it goes to

and for that I cannot hate it, respect to the H bro

Maybe never. I have a vague memory of seeing them opened - childhood trip to Barbados, I guess? - maybe I just saw it on TV? - but I don't know that I ever opened one.

I don't think so.

Like slaughtering cows, I always let someone else do my dirty work for me.