Random thoughts

Domino's ONE TIME

For exquisitely mediocre pizza

Papa John's for EXPLODING ASS

You guys like shit pizza.
Little Seizures?
Dominoes?

GTFO of here with that GAHBAGE!

Pete & Elda's Pizza in Neptune City, New Jersey is incredible, at least it was when I was 15

Kind of out of the blue I’m REAL into Jewish women. Like, physically very attracted to them.

:greencheck:

Natalie Portman :greencheck:
Gal Gadot :greencheck:
Scarlett Johansson :greencheck:
Mila Kunis :greencheck:
Jennifer Connelly :greencheck:
Alison Brie :greencheck:
Dianna Agron :greencheck:
Evan Rachel Wood :greencheck:
Winona Ryder :greencheck:
Amanda Peet :greencheck:
Emmy Rossum :greencheck:
Kat Dennings :greencheck:
Maggie Gyllenhaal :redx:

I was golfing in my old neighborhood park, because it's free during a beautiful Nov weekend

an crazy old bearded dude came walking right into my line with binos for a few mins, I patiently wait, and check some scores on my phone.

He walks over to tell me about some exciting hawk that has a nest in the tree, His son saw it last weekend but he hasn't yet and asked if I saw it. I let him know I never really notice shit like that. But I ask him why he picks this park in the middle of the city.

He tells me about how his son found some rare ass south american bird in this park a few years back and it made big news. I look it up on my phone while he's talking, sure enough there is an article about it. The dude's last name is Gyllenhall. so I ask him any relation. Yep He's Jake and Maggie's Gyllenhaal's uncle.

it's a very basic looking bird

but people were flying in from all over the country to come see this damn thing

but yeah, Maggie's chin is too soft or something

lol Arch

yeah yeah, I'm an uncle to two massive movie stars but look at that gray bird brah, just LOOK AT IT

@roguejuror Are you familiar with know-the-jew technique/knowledge that other guys seem to be adept at? Are these surnames Jewish?

I think there are a lot of half-Jews in my list. Jewishness gets passed on by the mom so a lot of traditionally Jewish surnames disappear.

Portman and Rossum seem kosher.