Random thoughts

reno cool

leave well enough alone
Since
Jan 29, 2010
I'm amazed how many Hollywood personalities have a Russian Jew background. Feels like 90%

Since
Jan 27, 2010
I'm amazed how many Hollywood personalities have a Russian Jew background. Feels like 90%
Some interesting stories (for me anyway) about how Jewish actors, producers etc got started in Hollywood back in the day, changing their names so as not to divulge their jewishness.

The Three Stooges were Jews. One thing I've noticed though about most American Jews is that many don't follow Jewish traditions regarding burials. In Toronto 100% of my Jewish friends families used Jewish Funeral homes exclusively for burying their dead, in Jewish cemetaries.
In California I see many Jews using traditional Funeral homes.

I've been to Jewish funerals in Toronto, closed casket etc. very different to traditional funerals.

reno cool

leave well enough alone
Since
Jan 29, 2010
I mean I can understand how they'd be more attractive to a goi. I find most to be too familiar(?) Feels incestuous. I known at least one that I found extremely sexy, but her mannerisms were atypical

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Somewhere theres a pic of blitty of me sitting in a Brooklyn synagogue as maybe the only goys in the whole joint. Get to work arch.

Casperwaits

Tulsi Gabbard 24’
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Somewhere theres a pic of blitty of me sitting in a Brooklyn synagogue as maybe the only goys in the whole joint. Get to work arch.
An Israeli will be drafted tonight in the NBA within the first 10 picks.

#JLM

Since
Jan 27, 2010
I mean I can understand how they'd be more attractive to a goi. I find most to be too familiar(?) Feels incestuous. I known at least one that I found extremely sexy, but her mannerisms were atypical
atypical = annoying.

roger that 10-4 good buddy.