Random thoughts

Gamelive NEEDS a photo of a man who hasn’t had a haircut in 7 months
TRON. I got your back pal.

Here you go!

index.jpeg

Screenshot from 2020-09-12 15-02-49.png

Where is the ghetto in Denver?
Three are in Five Points, Athmar Park, and Lincoln Park/La Alma and one each is in Westwood, West Colfax, East Colfax, Sun Valley, Highlands (yep even in fancy Highlands), Sunnyside, Sloan's Lake, Valverde, Montbello, Globeville, Ruby Hill,

I'm not sure if Stephen Hawking was an all-time great astrophysicist - or he just became extra famous because of, you know, the whole sitch.

I'm not sure if Stephen Hawking was an all-time great astrophysicist - or he just became extra famous because of, you know, the whole sitch.

Do you have a type of radiation named after you? No?

Shut your piehole.

Yeah but that could be some sympathy radiation naming there. I wouldn't be surprised if they threw the odd-looking, inspirational bastard a bone in the form of some radiation.

I just had my first DQ burger ever. Shit is legit. 👌

I would write a check for $500 for 66 degrees right now

I heard there was a debate between the American Presidential candidates and it made me ask myself: how much would I need to be paid to watch something like that?

$50/hour.

:handshake:

I don't understand why people do it. The "sport" or "hobby" of following politics is as much a scourge as the politics itself.

Well even though these candidates and debates come off as farcical, there can be some insight gathered into the state of power. What the various elite factions are trying to push etc. That's about as important as anything.
I mean if we're not on the verge of a civil war or a global one, certainly seems like we're at least in a major power struggle which will shape society.

Last edited: