Random thoughts

Steve

giphy.gif

waiting at the dentist - teen boy about 14 and mom about 40 have not raised their head off their phone for 22 minutes 😲 😟

waiting at the dentist - teen boy about 14 and mom about 40 have not raised their head off their phone for 22 minutes 😲 😟

How long did you spend looking at the phone while waiting at the dentist? Or did you spend the whole time checking out the patients? ;)

I mean I also use the phone but no way I could be 20 minutes with the neck bent, I don't know I just found it lovely mother and son sharing that addiction

the latter, the deeper I cyber racket the less I want to spend time on screen specially while out on a little shit 6 incher, I like big fucking fonts

Anyone want three pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream?

My buddy binged it, now has a reoccurring toothache and is afraid to eat anymore of it.

What an idiot, that guy.

Fukkin tooth is a little bully. It's all like you're fine, no pain. Hah, here's some mild pain. Alright you're good. Nope, here's excrutiating pain right now, you might have to go the emergency doctor. Nope you're good. Etc. etc. Like a little bully giving me on and off levels of inner mouth noogies.

Frozen vegetable compress ineffective.

What an asshole.

We brought in $35 worth of Advil for nights and Tylenol for days.

If that doesn't work we'll see if those college girls from the hotel have any good X.

Let's see what we can do here.

Uber Eats with a good job handling my food stolen by the delivery girl on a bicycle. I'm in a hotel literally right across the street from the taco place in the lobby (can't leave premises but have promo code that makes the pricing work out), she makes no attempt to call me and tells them she couldn't find where I am - even though she reports the food delivered.

I did benefit 5 uber dollars from the experience, but I'm still hungry.

This bitch?

This bitch stole my food. On a bike. In freezing cold weather.

That's what happened.

thief.png

Eat shit, Keoni.

Last night I dreamt about a Picante Sauce salesman who approached a restaurant owner asking if he wanted to buy Picante Sauce. The restaurant owner said he had some Picante Sauce he bought a month ago. The Picante Sauce salesman asked if the month-old Picante Sauce still worked.

“Just a second,” said the owner. He yelled out to his patrons, “PIC?”

Everyone in the restaurant yelled back, “ANTE!”

"Yup,” said the owner, “still works.”

At least the weird little mole on my cheek that is getting bigger and changing color isn't cancer. I had that checked out today. Nope, nothing to worry about.

If I was feeling more ambitious I'd dig up a meme of Schwarzenegger saying IT'S NOT A TUMOR, but I don't feel like it right now.

So just go ahead and imagine that being here.

"Maybe later, I'm eating the food I jacked from you, first." - Keoni

:lmao:

Well played :hattip:

Actually Ubereats refunded more so on an order of $14 which Keoni jacked (on her bicycle on the freezing cold) I was refunded the amount of the order including tip both to my CC and in uber bucks. A DOUBLE refund. Impressive.

As for Keoni, they kept it PC, stating "the delivery person did not follow our delivery guidelines and was unable to complete this delivery." In other words "yeah she jacked yo shit and we took care of it."

I say Keoni and I both won.

I'm sorry to say this but I do think it's over between me and Plaza Pizza.

Tastes real good going down but that's twice now that I thought I was going to shit myself following eating it, this time the next day. Tastes real good going down but how about an hour commute on subway and bus full of high school kids round after round of clenching to avoid horrifying disaster.

I have to end it.

Done.

I enjoyed our time together and I wish you well, Plaza.

Amazon doing well. Refund issued for the stolen usb cord. I respect them making the process a little more intricate, many have been scamming them on returns (unlike myself, mine are legit), which Shameless put on blast. For the Flyers hat that is way too small (even though it's an X-Large, wtf?) I don't even have to box/label it up, that's pretty cool. I can just go down to Whole Foods, show them a code, and they take care of the rest.

Hopefully the incoming replacement '47 Flyers hat is a good fit. It's for poker when I get off some security jobs and I'm not looking to play in a security hat or with hat hair.

Not really understanding why a '47 Flyers hat - they didn't even exist until 1967, but whatever, I'll roll with it.

Things are coming along, very intense.