Random thoughts

I drive one, what model and how do they piss you off sir?

I don't know. I spend too much time commuting so I am looking at a lot of tail lights and this one particular shape irrationally bothers my nuts.

What model? Man I don't know.

Well okay, google is my friend. It's these:

iu

I figure he meant those. That civic is actually one of the few updated designs I appreciate. And I do like the taillights. I almost bought one last year, But too much stupid shit inside.
#1 on the list, electric emergency break :fishhead:

Yes Reno, looks like a souped up Civic! The bi-color rear body looks cool! Very futuristic!

And now, a comment without context:

I enjoyed it when she started really wailing on him.

Aren't those the buttons on your shirt sleeve? I never wear ties and all that stuff. Matty the corporate soldier should know though. Are you still working this stuff or just selling guitar pick ups and motorcycle gloves now Matty?

Oddly enough the corporate stiffs are now wearing jeans and tees and the solo entrepreneurs are now wearing bowties and cufflinks. Crazy how that goes.

Aren't those the buttons on your shirt sleeve? I never wear ties and all that stuff. Matty the corporate soldier should know though. Are you still working this stuff or just selling guitar pick ups and motorcycle gloves now Matty?

Buttons on your shirt sleeve :greencheck:

I do the guitar thing and some content marketing work on the side. Guitar thing is most of my income.

I wear black t-shirts 90% of the time these days.

Like the eraser end of a pencil sticking out my ass.

That's what this hemorrhoid is like.

I'm just please I spelled hemorrhoid right on the first try.