Random thoughts

SodaStream tastes like store-brand diet pop. Blech.

Gave up on soda steam a long time ago. Back to bottles for us.

Same.

36 pack of seltzer is like $7 at costco.

Also amazon ships various brands to door for dirt cheap.

Xfinity is SMASHING it for internet at my new pad. Moderately inexpensive. Waiving the installation fee. Fast as fok for my kickass IPTV. Good sports/gambling conversation with installation guy.

CRUSHING it.

I got my yearly invoice for renters insurance and I see I have to pay it by cheque.

I got cheques. I still pay my rent by cheque. That's probably a bit archaic but it's not even my fault. That's just how they still do it here. So I drop it through the super's mail slot on the first of every month.

But this? Ima need a stamp. An honest-to-god fucking stamp.

:fearpanic:

Hadn't had any booze in a bit. Wanted some beer but didn't have a bottle opener in the new pad. Didn't feel like drinking Mlite or similar canned beers with a decent meal.

Solution? Yuengling in a bottle, it's a twist off and a good beer, in my opinion.

Is there a point to bottled beer requiring bottle openers anyway?

Not seeing one.

Five of them pretty much out me out.

🍻
Sincerely,

Old ballz

I got my yearly invoice for renters insurance and I see I have to pay it by cheque.

I got cheques. I still pay my rent by cheque. That's probably a bit archaic but it's not even my fault. That's just how they still do it here. So I drop it through the super's mail slot on the first of every month.

But this? Ima need a stamp. An honest-to-god fucking stamp.

:fearpanic:

Oh wait. No. It's all set up for payment on my online banking. Guess I forgot, then I went full Lou Diamond Phillips on their asses.

But no, everything is cool.

Carry on.

Gonna try to make my own ginger ale syrup for the SodaStream machine.

If it's anything less than spectacular, said machine is being put up for adoption.

Yuengling is ultra common in Nashville

Wasn’t expecting that

Oh word? I wouldn't have expected that either.

Then again they know their music so why wouldn't they know their beer.

Ran out of Yunegers, will have to restock tomorrow.

Nah. I would just stick it in a closet and it would sit there for years until it got chucked in some massive housecleaning.

And the sign says, WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH FREE GAS FOR A YEAR?

Well, I think I would pump it into my gas tank when I was getting low.

:dunno:

:lmao:

right?

Like you're gonna freeze it below -200 degrees put it on a popsicle stick and jam it up your asshole!!!!

:lmao: