Random thoughts

I'm more of a huge steak for breakfast kinda woman.

You do the workout and you get the protein, how I see it.

I do respect your position though.

Peanut butter on apple. Apparently that's something I'm going to try.

It's quite tasty. Unfortunately, I am no longer allowed the sweet caress of peanut butter on my tongue.

She has allergies to it or one of her children does?

My 11 year old has a wicked peanut allergy.

I will be heading out shortly for lunch. It is a combo birthday thing for me and my mum.

We are going to a place called BarBurrito. It occurs to me I have only ever had burritos once, maybe twice, in my life.

Later I will try the apple and peanut butter thing - which I have never had.

Shaping up as a day of rare experience over here.

I heard a rumor on the street that the Chorizo is BACK.

D96129A0-89D7-4FA6-AF13-2BF55778EA92.png

I in fact did not have a burrito - or a chorizo. I had a quesadilla.

It was a'ight.

I was thinking burrito but when I walked in she was in the middle of creating one and it didn't look good to me. I just thought no, I don't want that.

The picture of the quesadilla looked more along my lines so ---> that.

It was a'ight.

I tried the peanut butter on apple. It was okay.

I think it would work better on a bland apple - like a Macintosh. Perhaps a Royal Gala. What I have here are Red Prince which are a pretty tart and tangy apple.

The Red Prince apple kind of overpowers the peanut butter. It's like the peanut butter is there - and it's not specifically bad - but there's no point.

I could see how the combo might be pretty noice with a bland apple but I never have bland apples. They're just not part of my lifestyle.

For me, it's gotta be flashy, outrageous apples or nothing.

Some Tilapia and fresh cucumber today.

More pleasant combination than I thought it would be.

This Jeffrey epstein arrest on new charges would have to concern alot of hollyweird...

18000 workers gone at Deutsche bank...

That institution has more arthritic debt coarsing through its channels than a 100 year old man...

The ironic think about Mark mitchum who had to stand trial for teaching his dog the nazi salute as a joke is that this actually did happen in Nazi Germany.

In 1941 Tor Brog taught his dog (Jackie) to mock Hitler. The Nazi Chancellery didn't find it worth punishing. So technically this makes the UK courts worse then Nazi's :dunno: