Random thoughts

Congratulations people driving cars with a Quebec plate: you win worlds worst drivers in 2018. That’s 25 years in a row and counting!

Seriously, what is the average IQ of someone who is a part/full time resident of Quebec.

We just don't read English signs too goodly

Quebec folk will literally STOP in the middle of the center through lane on a roadway where the speed limit is 50 MPH because they might miss their turn. That shit is really dangerous.

Quebec folk will literally STOP in the middle of the center through lane on a roadway where the speed limit is 50 MPH because they might miss their turn. That shit is really dangerous.

Can you elaborate because maybe I’m missing something and coming down too hard on the Quebec folk.

A significant percentage of Quebecers have little more than a rudimentary command of the English language. I'm a bit of an outlier. Our road signs are 100% in French too.

But yeah we tend to be aggressive and inconsiderate drivers. Sorry. 😋

Smashed a 12er of Redd's Wicked Apple Ale the other night, it was on sale at CVS

Glad I also loaded up on toilet paper

Anyone hairy and has had a heart stress(treadmill) test? They asked me to shave my chest/abdomen hair. I was thinking if close clipping would be enough for the electrodes to stick.

I remember them shaving me a bit, never asked me to shave myself. Sure you'll be fine however you do it

The Amazon Fire HD 8 seems like a lot of bang for the buck for fifty bucks after first use - thirty bucks off, yo.

Love them Amazon fuks.

I feel like you would have to shave all the way in order to get the electrodes to stick? I guess it would depend on how hairy you are.

the bastards are getting so lazy pretty sure they'll have patient performing own surgery in couple years and paying them million $ for use of scalpel.

Not long ago my clinic was the most normal mellow comfortable place. Now everything is automated and everybody's an asshole. I get automated spam calls and texts, and when you try to make appointment they put you on hold and hang up. :mad: And when I had blood tests done last year, instead of dr analyzing them and nurse calling you, they expect the patient to log in some website and analyze his own results :pot::fuckyou:

not to mention charge more with insurance than I paid before without