Random thoughts

If you're driving a car preparing to turn, you do not need to first cut the other way. Like, if you're turning right, you can just turn right. You don't need to do a sudden left-swerve immediately before your righty. Just turn right.

That is all.

I'm not sure muddy or xpy understand geometry. I agree not necessary on a roadway but what about a parking lot?

You think she's recording or transmitting without using the activation word... get the foil hats ready..

You think she's recording or transmitting without using the activation word... get the foil hats ready..
Listen to what you just wrote.

You used the word 'she' when referring to, what is basically a circuit board with a bunch of wires connected to it..

And I'm the one who needs the tin foil 😂

She can obviously be made to do it though, I think that’s the main issue.

Not that authorities haven’t already been able to do that to your phone.

If anthromorphizing a device or inanimate object is insane put me in the institution along with every sailor, race car driver, and guitar player.

Inventing nefarious subterfuge for something with little basis when the open and honest explanation (pure profit) is clearly sufficient would seem to me to be extremely irrational. But to each his own I suppose.

It's been well established that even the entry level 12 year old hackers can activate a webcam and mic on an unsecured home network.

The original post should read - "owning a computer - why would you voluntarily bug your own house."

If anthromorphizing a device or inanimate object is insane put me in the institution along with every sailor, race car driver, and guitar player.
At least you admit the world and alot of the ppl in it are ready for check-in...

This way sir. Everything will be ok...

Seriously though, ever listened to that ex cia intelligence officer, Edward Snowden? Basically anything that leaves a digital signature and that has a microphone you can be highly confident that the grubs at the NSA have installed some form of malware, spyware or private key logger within that device.

With decentralization there already exists programs that prevent this from happening.

Feeling helpless is easy. Taking back the privacy that you deserve (and should be a given birth right like that of your forefathers) is now becoming easier to adapt to as well (at least when it comes to decentralized operating systems etc)...

It's amazing how human ingenuity adapts when the need arises...

It's been well established that even the entry level 12 year old hackers can activate a webcam and mic on an unsecured home network.

The original post should read - "owning a computer - why would you voluntarily bug your own house."
Those that value privacy usually tape their webcam and uninstall microphone unless they want to use them...

Not something they want to do but necessity is the mother of all invention 👍

I frequently hear a radio ad - for Marineland - and the jingle starts

There's a place to go in Ontario
Where the dolphins dance in a row you know

Hard to think of something they could have said that would be more effective at keeping me away.

Dolphins dancing in a line? What kind of unholy, unnatural shit?

I first tried posting the above in the Advertising thread but I couldn't. Don't know why. Tried a few different approaches but it would not post.

So I am doing it here because it is just that important.

Mangos tho. I am fairly new to mangos and - when they're good they're good - but I find them tricky.

Mangos have to be learned.