Random thoughts

Sometimes I wonder why people have to be retarded. Not talking about actual retarded people. I get that they are retarded. But why do people who aren't retarded have to be retarded?

:dunno:

With the retarded talk going on, anyone know if the Jays will be having Mentally Challenged Day at the park this year? :dunno:

fivergame2.jpg

Buddy, you'll be in my mind for all of eternity! Luv ya big time! :buddy:

Last edited:
bought new laptop at best buy and went to pick it up.

it doesnt even start up.

gonna go throw it in the ocean with my other one. i'm done with computers. fuk this shit

way to go best buy, you ruined it

goodbye, durito

bought new laptop at best buy and went to pick it up.

it doesnt even start up.

gonna go throw it in the ocean with my other one. i'm done with computers. fuk this shit

now you're up there and im down here

0.jpg

you know these guys?

With the retarded talk going on, anyone know if the Jays will be having Mentally Challenged Day at the park this year? :dunno:

fivergame2.jpg

:

Reminds me of a Cindy Sherman photograph. Any Cindy fans at Gamelive? gregm maybe? Matty?

I ate $13 worth of white castle before going to sleep and now my tummy hurts.

Sprite is a delicious thirst-quenching beverage following eating most fast foods. Optimally it is drank via straw out of a fountain cup with ice. It's too sweet and viscous out of the can.

My theory is that the ice combo gives it the precise amount of melted H20 additive, while at the same time keeping the temperature down for a prolonged period. Nothing worse than a warm lemon/lime soda.

I ate $13 worth of white castle before going to sleep and now my tummy hurts.

Sprite is a delicious thirst-quenching beverage following eating most fast foods. Optimally it is drank via straw out of a fountain cup with ice. It's too sweet and viscous out of the can.

My theory is that the ice combo gives it the precise amount of melted H20 additive, while at the same time keeping the temperature down for a prolonged period. Nothing worse than a warm lemon/lime soda.

:10:

Have you tried using a stainless steel straw? These things are amazing. The trick is to chill it down to exactly 40F. You may need to have your fridge professionally calibrated for that but I feel like it's worth the investment.

I know a guy who mills his own straws at home, I'll PM you his info. I believe he takes Discover.

:10:

Have you tried using a stainless steel straw? These things are amazing. The trick is to chill it down to exactly 40F. You may need to have your fridge professionally calibrated for that but I feel like it's worth the investment.

I know a guy who mills his own straws at home, I'll PM you his info. I believe he takes Discover.

Shoot me over his info. I will have to check this out. I consider myself a connoisseur of fine straws.

I am also yet to try out those fake ice whiskey stones you were talking aboot..

:cheersbuddy:

You would think if you were the best player in college basketball you'd do something about your unibrow.

You would think.

You would think if you were the best player in college basketball you'd do something about your unibrow.

You would think.

anthony-davis-bert.jpg

:lol:

:lmao: classic

oh jesus

you just made me spit watermelon

LOL!!! nice one.. you made my tummy aches hahahahaha:missingteeth: