Random thoughts

McBall's don't you watch Mythbusters? They showed how the phonebook thing works. practically anyone can rip a phonebook in half. Course the trick to the phonebook isn't really gonna help you with the trail mix so this post really was a waste of time.
whats the trick to it?

When you start to rip you actually twist the edge so that it fans out at an angle. Done just right you are basically ripping one page at a time more or less.

It was in the episode where they intertwined the pages of a phonebook and tried various means of pulling them apart.

oh interesting. I wouldnt think it be possible to tear a phone book without cheating. did they try?

oh interesting. I wouldnt think it be possible to tear a phone book without cheating. did they try?

Jamie tried and then Adam showed him how it was done.

If you notice all the guys you ever see do it lean forward or bend over. That hides the fact that they are pressing down with there figures and angling the edge forcing the pages to not be even.

As for the two phonebooks intertwined, that's simple friction which is pretty amazing in itself. They had two cars pulling against one another and couldn't separate the books. Tanks did though.

Jamie tried and then Adam showed him how it was done.

If you notice all the guys you ever see do it lean forward or bend over. That hides the fact that they are pressing down with there figures and angling the edge forcing the pages to not be even.

As for the two phonebooks intertwined, that's simple friction which is pretty amazing in itself. They had two cars pulling against one another and couldn't separate the books. Tanks did though.

Wally, you forgot to incorporate a "Daft is a pussy ass prick" or "Daft is working the late shift at the mall" quip in your post!

You're slipping, guy.

Embarrassed to admit I rocked a feltish Yankees Starter cap in '93. This when the Jays won their 2nd and the Yankees sucked. This was even before Puff Daddy and Jay-Z made Yankee caps popular. Wtf was I thinking? It was like a $50 hat.

My last hat was a black Braves hat that I got rid of in 2002. Pretty sure it was New Era.

I am not much of a hat guy. The only hat I ever wear is my cowboy hat. I always wear it when playing poker and I have worn it for a handful of miscellaneous pics and vids such as this one in which I had a bit of a shiner.

Good hat though.

attachment.php

update.jpg

I am not much of a hat guy. The only hat I ever wear is my cowboy hat. I always wear it when playing poker and I have worn it for a handful of miscellaneous pics and vids such as this one in which I had a bit of a shiner.

Good hat though.

Sounds like the online dating IS going well!

Muddy tell us you got that shiner from rough sex. common.

"Stick that big hard kok in me before I punch you in the fukkin head"

Is that how it happened? Online dating girl did this didn't she?

Muddy, you look pretty god dang sexy in that photo.

Your carefully trimmed hair does not fly under our radar.

Gaucho!

I got the shiner from my well-publicized bicycle wipeout a little while back.

I am spending some time with "online dating girl" tomorrow, either hiking or, since it is looking like rain, some kind of plan B such as a movie and dinner. I am not anticipating fisticuffs.

Do I look sexy? I've got a big old head - there is no denying that.