Random thoughts

I'm doing my first East Indian tonight (half East Indian) - a local broad (I'm in Saskatoon).

I'm curious as to how much better/worse dark pussy is compared to the Caucasian stuff.

I'll know in a couple hours.

ever time I watch storage wars, I want to got to an auction, but these auctions seem like crack, one big high, and then a big crash when you are picking through peoples stained undies.

I'm doing my first East Indian tonight (half East Indian) - a local broad (I'm in Saskatoon).

I'm curious as to how much better/worse dark pussy is compared to the Caucasian stuff.

I'll know in a couple hours.

Plommer, please submit your report to the Forumites at your earliest convenience.....

Whoa, it's Stumpage! :bow:

Hey Bread.....Just recently found out about this realm. Good to see some of the "ol' crowd".....

Yes, all the riff raff of SBR congregate here. The undesirables.

It works for us, I guess.

Plommer, please submit your report to the Forumites at your earliest convenience.....

without getting in to a long winded report - she was very good, surprisingly good.

This is good news. Very good news. Is she a telemarketer also? I get a lot of Indian people calling my phone.

This is good news. Very good news. Is she a telemarketer also? I get a lot of Indian people calling my phone.

No Steve's I think she earns more than enough as a prostitute and doesn't need a second job.

I hear ya though. Fukkin Indians.

PS: This was my first dark meat experience, I'm usually a white meat kinda guy.

Are you calling Cubans white? :clueless:

Are you calling Cubans white? :clueless:

No, I'm calling the number eleven a letter.

Bread, there are white, mulatto, and black Cubans, Plommer sticks mostly with the white crowd but has dabbled in mulatto.

Bread, you may have me on a technicality here pal - well played.

Plommer I'm beginning to think that you could use a little lesson in geographic ethnicities.

Ah what's it matter. We Are The World, my friend.

One love.

Except for those shady Mexicans.

Now this is a beatdown.

kelly_thomas_before.jpg
kelly-thomas-beating-fullerton-police-brutality-300.jpg

Dayum.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/03/california.homeless.death.police/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

(Not trying to get the cop haters going again really, but this one is pretty bad.)

california knows how to party

At least his red beard was still intact. Indestructible.

Now this is a beatdown.

Dayum.

(Not trying to get the cop haters going again really, but this one is pretty bad.)

He was probably resisting arrest - this is a poor strategy.

I know I would take the word of a cop over a red bearded guy every time.

Now if here were an albino with a beard he would have been credible.