Random thoughts

qnLQDRt.jpg

kmCWUCd.jpg

:cheers: to me.

a darker skinned acquaintance of mine was sharing some of their schemes w/ me the other day.
He married a Jamaican girl for 6K. Seemed like to much hassle considering all thats involved.
ie: passing the immigration test every so many yrs, etc...
she lives in NY, he lives here. only mer a few times.
she has pics of them together hanging up in her place :lol:

he claims Africans are paying up 40K :guitar:

another scheme I'm not buying or dont comprehend fully is using the # on back of SS card as a bank number.
supposedly its a legit bank # for poor folk used for bills.
They use it to get cable through Dish Network or similar company hooked up and enjoy free cable until # comes back as bogus

6k is not nearly enough for that hassle.

What's the Australian look?

All the women from there I have met appear to consist of a broad spectrum visually.

Russia spans 10,000 miles from the West to the East and 2,000 miles from North to South. There is no distinct Russian look. Depending on which part of the country you are you can have light colored hair or dark color hair and different facial features.

There's a definite slavic look. If you can't see it then you just need to leave it to the experts.

What's the Australian look?

All the women from there I have met appear to consist of a broad spectrum visually.

It's that look where I knew that Abbie Cornish was Australian the second I first saw her. Many others.

You know, that look.

Muddy, what you're seeing is Russians in North America: the depressed hunched over look :grin:

No, no, no. I'm talking about super hot figure skaters with their leg wrapped around themselves twice and sticking straight up in the air. I see those all over the place all the time and I know right away: Russian!

No but seriously man, chicky-poo here is a prime example. I see this set of features and I know instantly what part of the world she is from.

oksana_baiul_2003_10_24.jpg

What kind of native English speaker is confused by the use of the impersonal you?

How fucking stupid do you have to be?

Sports teams with better road records than home records ---> fuck off with that shit.

I dreamed about pillows last night.

Last night I dreamt - as I have been dreaming a lot lately - that I had a job and I was at work but I really had no idea what I was doing.

Last night I dreamt - as I have been dreaming a lot lately - that I had a job and I was at work but I really had no idea what I was doing.

I have had the same experience, except I wasn't dreaming.

I believe I am unoffendable at this point in life. I don't care if people make racist or homophobic slurs. Makes me shrug. I simply take it as new, possibly valuable information about that person. They are an airhead - now I know.

But the thing I really don't get is how saying black people like fried chicken is offensive to anyone. Like if you want to say they're stupid or immoral or whatever - okay, that is a bad thing to suggest about people - but they like fried chicken? Who doesn't like some nice fried chicken? Might as well say they like warm sunny weather.

Still, if I see someone lobbing out the blacks like fried chicken thing, then yes, they generally do identify themselves as an airhead - they are obviously, unmistakably trying something - ineffectual though it may be - so good to know - I like to know who the tools are in the room -

but the whole thing makes no sense.

Sergio Garcia said he was going to invite Tiger Woods for some fried chicken or something along those lines. They made a big deal about it and he had to apologize.

Black guy running on white people neighborhood. https://vine.co/v/b2LqThwi730

KFC is a ghetto-ass brand that tends to exist in inner-city ghettos. Low-rent unhealthy food for poor unhealthy people.

Is what the offense would seem to stem from.

Suburbanites might not get it.

There's a KFC near my place. Pretty ghetto neighborhood.