Random thoughts

what a page for the ramdon thoughts thread 797 is

teela's piss fetish

drunk octopus

daffy immune system

rayray simpleton

and free wesley snipes

:gaymelive:

In my defense, I was looking for natural sinus pain relief. I shall stick to pills instead of piss.

Sometimes I mix various sounds and I am not sure if they blend properly but this bright slap bass with the bluesy 12 string acoustic ---> it's right.

Teela...do you have a neti pot?

I've avoided using it because of all of the negatives that have been associated with it. However, when I was awake at 6 this morning in complete pain, I thought, "Why not shove this little teapot up my nose?"

Teela piss fetish? All I can say is we never got a bill from the Olde Harbour Inn when we got home saying they needed to clean the rug that smelled of urine! Poor Peanut would have taken the blame! My girl never pees where she's not supposed too! Hi Teela!
:tickle:

I only like the urine of others. I'm too much of a lady to use my own urine.

Eat fresh cayenne peppers to relieve sinus problems Teela. This is the only natural medicine I know off. I grow them in my yard.

Off course if you prefer urine there is nothing wrong with it if it works.

I don't get it. When I was sporting the 5 o'clock shadow look, I always remembered to do the maintenance. Every second morning like clockwork.

Now that I'm clean shaven and should be shaving on the exact same schedule, I never remember. Never. Every time, there is a point later in the day where I think, 'Oh shit yeah, I need a shave. I was supposed to shave this morning."

:dunno:

I don't get it. When I was sporting the 5 o'clock shadow look, I always remembered to do the maintenance. Every second morning like clockwork.

Now that I'm clean shaven and should be shaving on the exact same schedule, I never remember. Never. Every time, there is a point later in the day where I think, 'Oh shit yeah, I need a shave. I was supposed to shave this morning."

I have some salt and pepper in my beard these days but there is this one hair that sticks out like a sore thumb.

Old. Still good, but

Older than I recall being.

I know I've said it before but it really does surprise me sometimes to see what the room temperature is in here.

I have no thermostat so the only time I see it is when I am going to cook a roast and I get a reading from the digital thermometer before I stab the meat.

Just now: 83 degrees f

6a00d8341bf8f353ef017eea0df01f970d-800wi

I personally do not believe in feeding crystal meth to cats.

:nono:

is that a cat? thought it was a chihuahua

I've avoided using it because of all of the negatives that have been associated with it. However, when I was awake at 6 this morning in complete pain, I thought, "Why not shove this little teapot up my nose?"

Mr. Nina is all congested again. I bought some eucalyptus oil, mixed some in some plain cocoa butter lotion and rubbed him down in it from head to toes. He slept all night with a clear head and nicely soft skin. Just remember to dilute the oil before applying to skin.

Here's one thing I notice: when I cook a roast, I invariably end up eating an hour later than I want to. Every time. An hour.

I'm wondering if it might be a good idea to start my roasts an hour sooner.

:light:

And another thing: why does my meat thermometer have a setting for the type of meat and then the temperature. Like right now it is saying BEEF and 159 degrees.

But the thing is, I am cooking a pork roast. I didn't bother fiddling with the type of meat because I can't see the point. The temperature is the temperature. Or so I would think.

But maybe I am wrong. Maybe I am in trouble here.