Random thoughts

I like Leaving Las Vegas. I enjoy drinking while watching it.

"I got eggs!"

Best line.

I like Leaving Las Vegas. I enjoy drinking while watching it.

I can totally see that. If I still drank I'm sure I would do the same.

I have a clear memory of renting Barfly years ago. I stated it up and saw Mickey Rourke playing that hopelessly drunk messy Bukowski character. I had to pause it and go to the liquor store before I could continue. I had to be drinking with that guy.

Speaking of Mickey Rourke I watched The Pope of Greenwich Village again the other day and I can't be sure if Eric Roberts is really good in that movie or if he's just high on coke the whole time.

About a month ago, I had to get new fingernail/toenail clippers. I somehow lost the old ones. Man, it's like the song says: you don't know what you got till it's gone.

I bought some that looked like the old ones and they felt all wrong and I bought a slightly different configuration and they felt all wrong and I bought a slightly different configuration.

Nothing feels right. I didn't realize how good I had it with those old clippers.

I have given up buying new clippers and have settled on the ones that I can deal with best, but I really don't like them. Totally different action to them. They keep wanting to bite into my tender undernails. I can't get the same smooth even final result. I figured after several uses, I would simply get accustomed to the new action but no, not really, not so far.

They're so sharp and they really don't need to be that sharp. The old ones with the years of wearing down were perfect.

I don't know how I lost the old ones. It's not like I ever took them anywhere. They must be here somewhere but I don't know where.

Maybe someday I will stumble upon them. Man what a day that will be!

Muddaaay, when the weather is nicer head out to some garage sales.

You could very well find some old clippers.

Spent all night driving fucking sucking and getting drunk (no drunk and driving at the same time).

Tired as shit dick is sore but I feel fucking great.

We ain't gettin any younger.

Muddy I hope the clipper thing works out.

Spent all night driving fucking sucking and getting drunk (no drunk and driving at the same time).

a,t,a

rj called it!

fucking/sucking and driving?

impressive!

Cami????

:cheers:

not at liberty to say at this time

:talentedlittlefucker:

:snoop:

So...Cami blew you, while you were driving to the minimart to get some nachos?...more or less?

I agree, Muddy. I have bought roughly 5 sets of clippers in the past year. I curse the day that I lost my trusty pair. If I could invent a time machine, that would be the first thing I would go back in time to reclaim. After that I would probably go and try to prevent 9/11 or the holocaust..

lol blitty

something like that, I like to think it was a little more

BLOTM

Great fucking weekend.

'nuff said

boom!!!!!!