Random thoughts

This stuff is too ridiculously good. It's seasonal but it should probably be outlawed anyway. I don't think society can handle it.

ad70e813-b6d4-40e4-b8ae-154c61672bed.1e8d62eeca72b91728542f52a1de0a2f.jpeg

never been a creamer guy. got a nespresso machine last year on a black friday deal. .40 per shot not +ev but worth it.

Hadn't thought about Ain't Lyin' in awhile. I just gave a listen to the "finalized" version. So amateurish - so much echo - so many things I would do differently - there is probably more charm to the unplugged version - but I gotta say, the vocals are pretty damn good. Not an inch of autotune in there, I'll have you know.

And, as far as current topics, the old Yamaha sounds alright!

ah, very nice

The vast majority of acoustic guitars sit in a corner, gathering dust and slowly folding themselves in half. :handshake:

A little over 10 years ago, Matty gave me a guitar recommendation too.

It sat in the corner of my room entire time.

Guests would notice when visiting and say “Oh you play guitar?”.

I’d say “Yeah”.

That was the Golden Era of Trim.
What did you do when they asked you to play?

I get that question often in the new Golden Era of trim

I'm drinking black coffee these days. Started off as a diet move, now it's just the most efficient way to get my fix.

Never played guitar. Not creative enough.

i am an appreciator or critic with no talent or dexterity

I just learned a valuable lesson: since Covid-19, don’t drive far to a store that has been around for 25 years because you assume they are still in business. Fok me.

I just learned a valuable lesson: since Covid-19, don’t drive far to a store that has been around for 25 years because you assume they are still in business. Fok me.
Translation:

"I just drove far to a store that has been around a long time but was out of operation when I arrived at their location"

:amazing:

Translation:

"I just drove far to a store that has been around a long time but was out of operation when I arrived at their location"

:amazing:
I don’t think my post needed a translation, Plomsicle.

Plom, don’t be a CUNT.

I don’t think my post needed a translation, Plomsicle.

Plom, don’t be a CUNT.
No, it didn't you are correct. Thats exactly why I did it. Bizzaro world!

Had a little talk with IAG today.

Plommer went emo boy on us because his feelings were hurt by being called out as a thief. He said here that he paid her and of course he was lying, he was just trying to save face.

But the bottom line is, theft by deception is a stupid, evil criminal act. And when you set it all up by getting someone to trust you? You're trash and that's personal.

Plommer do the world a favor and have the fatal heart attack that based on your lifelong behaviors that we all know is coming.

From thief to wanna be bully.

Anyone time you wanna meet up in person, let's do it champ. I've had a couple real life bullies in my life in a couple places. None of them will ever bully anyone again.

We can drink beer and have fun!

Machu, went with this:

guitar3.png

We came to the conclusion that I'm not a beginner, so we bumped things up. You would have laughed at the conversation, he's all giving me details and I'm just give me something to shred barre chords with I have to get off the phone, lol.

The guy there did a great job! Tyvm for the recommendation, should be cool.

Hmmmm. I'm not personally a fan of all-mahogany acoustics, but it's your money brah. Hope it serves you well. 🍻

I know nothing about them tbh. I've only had cheap/midgrade Washburns. I guess I don't know that he did a great job yet, lol.

Thanks again.

:cheers:

Steviek did a crash diet, has been working out and has a good job now.

Just updated dating profile.

Wookin po nub.