Random thoughts

Now that we seem to reside closer to each other, possibly we should meet up for a couple of brews? :dunno:

I'd have iced teas but yeah man do your thing.

They said no more or I'll die because I'm an alky. You can't do real estate the best you can as an alky. Or music. Or humor. It won't be as firm come play time as an alky.

You're not an alky so don't think seeing it will bother me, I use a beer bottle as a slide it's all good.

I laughed at almost getting fucked up by two cars in 2 seconds yesterday.
That's not even remotely close to funny.

I went to one of those all organic supermarkets, their thing was that they didn't give you any bags, plastic or paper, you just take everything like that

I don't like that but I understand it. Whole Foods give you a nice little paper bag with handles. Very eco friendly as is the staff. Love them.

I went to one of those all organic supermarkets, their thing was that they didn't give you any bags, plastic or paper, you just take everything like that

and they act like their doing you a favor, saving the earth or some shit. Meanwhile, they're saving expenses so they can start another worthless enterprise that will further bury the environment. ..and then they want us to recycle or whatever:choke:

CsPhWweWAAEZ__P.jpg:large

Martellus Bennett visiting Children's Hospital. 6'6" Pikachu

See that's a nice outfit.

Well my vox teacher had a close friend pass so until my boy rolls by you guys are stuck with me and totalsguy.

Haven't you heard? I fell in love with a beautiful sandwich.

I don't even know wtf happened yesterday. I drank a lot and got dragged into the police station and thank god they let me go. Everyone was or wasn't pissed off. I'm not pissed at all, I was obnoxious as fuck. Sorry

The fuck? Is that?

What?

Londoners are short and ugly.

So am I. It sucks.

Whatever.

Last night, she informed me that, in addition to a sammich and regular ol' cake, she wants purple cake for Christmas. The kid might actually get what she wants.

Teela, how do they like Mexican food? How bout you? :dunno:

My parents are actually dying pretty soon I stopped asking why I love them so much SOOOOOOO much.

All I can say.

That's fucking pain and not the fun kind.

I cannot stand up to fate, no one can. That's how it goes. The powers that be don't ask. It's a matter of time like anything else.

I just need them to stay. I don't know what else to say ever. I just don't. I just. Fucking. Don't.

But I don't want favors I never did or asked for them at all.

I am just so deeply sad that that's true.

Sincerely,

A very concerned son.

Last edited:
Plommer I see you are logged in. Bad call.What I said was - you're not welcome in gambling forums anymore you fucking thief. Ever.

Talk, champ.

How fucking hideous can one "person" be?

VOMIT AS I SING.

Wait I have to think.

Yep you beat me.

Show everyone what a champion you are.

Last edited: