Random thoughts

Ty for noticing that post Rogue, I thought it was pretty funny.

Walmart last night strange, first rich looking older lady staring at me as she talks on the phone. Yes I know I look good in that shirt. Then older lady asks me to get some pizzas which were shoved in the back of the top shelf and unreachable for her. As I grabbed them she explained that her son likes them. Lady it's my pleasure to use my God given height to help you. Then as I'm walking to my car this guy who pulled up across from it asks if the Corolla next to him is mine. No, I'm the car across from you. Then he says ok he was going to ask me how I like the Corolla. I wasn't sure at this point why he was still speaking to me. I don't know man why don't the two of us find the owner of that car and ask him/her how they like it? Then the manager came out and yelled at me and made me push all the carts into the store, then I was raped by the entire staff in the arcade. Such bullshit.

What a minefield of chaos, that place.

So he found out the car wasn't yours then he told you the question he would have asked if it was.

Sounds like the most interesting. Man. InTheWorld.

:smitch:

Exactly. I mean where do you go with that. "I bet whoever has that car likes it" as I'm approaching my nicer car and using my cool remote unlock thing to unlock it (yes, I know everyone has them). "I don't know but I like my car.""I don't know but I have a great asshole."

Confusion. Just total fucking chaos.

I woulda told him the Corolla is a POS compared to others in the category. Mazda 3 sedan is twice the car for about the same money. Also the new Nissan Sentra is much improved over its predecessors. Good car. Low-end Toyota is shit these days.

I rent cars. I like cars. And I'll give you my half-assed opinion about anything.

Just ask.

Is a Nissan Altima a better car than a Toyota Corolla? I told him the Nissan is mine and he said oh, the Nissan's yours. If he asked me how it is I would have told him awesome I love to floor that fucker and feel my head tilt back as the horsepower kicks in. Then I slow down real quick cause ya know, cops and insurance and stuff. Then I go back to my boring as fuck life that makes me want to stab myself in the eye just to feel something.

Altima is a bigger, better car for sure. It's Nissan's Accord.

Nissans are pretty boring cars, but the latest generation is really good. The Micra is the best subcompact today. Drives like a go-kart.

Don't die just yet, baconballs. Go for an aimless car ride. Get lost. Run over some Amish. Come home re-energized.

Alright so I had the Corolla smoked therefore I won the conversation, ty.

#Amishlivesmatter

How often do you encounter these freaks?

You never talk about the Amish, reverend bacon.

My company's office is out there but I don't live near it so pretty much never man.

My brain ----> it's weird.

I was buying a new bathmat and I had it in my head I would get a direct replacement for it's fallen predecessor - meaning light blue.

But they had no light blue where I was looking.

So I thought, Well okay, so what color is my bathroom? What does it look like in there?

-----> no idea

I have lived here for the better part of 20 years, I occupy my bathroom a very normal amount - i.e. - a number of times every single day.

----> no idea

I can tell you the capital of Burkina Faso, I can name the American Presidents forward and reverse, I can list the Best Picture Oscar winners since 1927.

Books of the Bible (new and old testaments)? Plays of Shakespeare? Cities that have hosted Olympics, both summer and winter?

You got it.

What does it look like where I live?

:dunno:

I don't even know if I wear glasses or have a mustache.