random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,233 Comments
  • Views 260,459 Views
1649130664320.png

Embid supposed to be back Friday when the series heads to Philly and boy do they need him!

6rs in 7 (I hope)!

and boy do they need him!

6rs in 7 (I hope)!
Yes on Embiid but don't think they win this series. Honestly I thought Miami was the better team even with Embiid not injured.

Harden not looking to be a big scorer is an ISSUE. Had 20 points but without Embiid needs 30+ for a win. He's not being selfish which the Sixers need. Maxey took 22 shots, Harris 17 and Harden only 15. He's either slightly banged up or playing like an old 32 year old.

And the Sixers lose it on home court!

Now that I.cant believe.

Time to sign and trade Harden?

Ugh.

And we will have a new champion in each conference as Milwaukee and Phoenix both got handled in their respective game 7's!

I predict Golden State will cut down the nets!

And the Sixers lose it on home court!

Now that I.cant believe.

Time to sign and trade Harden?

Ugh.
In reality the Heat were the more complete team and wasn't thinking Philly would win the series. Brett Brown wasn't good enough to take the 76ers to the title and Doc Rivers was an upgrade but was he on the bench coaching that night? Appears he did his underperforming PLAYOFF coaching that night. Did he make any adjustments to the WTF game plan strategy that fortunately only had them down a point at HT?

Embiid continually was shooting from too much from outside. Thought for sure they put him on the low post starting the 3rd quarter but never happened. Embiid himself though needs to take some blame too. Embiid never takes 24 shots and only has 4 FTA. Guy averages almost 12 FTA per game. The 76ers as a team had only 7 FTA for the game.

And nothing good to say about Harden. Only 2 shots the 2nd half. And he doesn't opt into next year's contract at 47 million. Tells me he don't want any part of Philly. Get this, he can possibly sign a max deal for 270 million over 5 years. Good luck but this is his Houston buddy who traded for him. Simmons had to go but included I think two 1st round picks with him. Send both of them to China!
1652710912804.png

MrX, have you ever visited Philly? :dunno:
I'm there all the time, got a bunch of friends that live in the city and my wife's family is in South Jersey.

I actually like Philly, but I wouldn't want to live there.

What kind of monster doesn't like hoagies??

We're getting a PrimoHoagies in Denver this summer. Very exciting.

MrX
What kind of monster doesn't like hoagies??

We're getting a PrimoHoagies in Denver this summer. Very exciting.
Wow! I thought they were only in PA and NJ. This is a classic hoagie menu! Love their rolls they use too!
1652735048006.png

1652735205087.png

WTF makes Sarcone's seeded roll the best hoagie roll?

Right? With a crunchy exterior and a soft, doughy inside, the greatest of all hoagie rolls to be served around these parts can be found at Sarcone's Deli. Like the best food magicians, Sarcone's aren't revealing their secrets. However, we're guessing its a combination of proper baking techniques at sister business/roll supplier Sarcone's Bakery, really superb ovens, and... JUST KIDDING. It's the ample use of good old Philadelphia water (prouounced 'wudder' in this case) that makes Sarcone's bread so unforgettable.