random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,233 Comments
  • Views 260,503 Views
Mbappe scores between the keepers legs. 1-0 PSG

A guy on PSG just rolled over 5 times on a fairly benign foul

FI for all the marbles. Max and Lewis tied starting this final race. Looked like Max had a secure lead a few races ago not now. And he might be a great young talent but whining like a baby bitch lately. I hope Lewis gets his 8th title!

Max can win by crashing into Lewis, can he not?

Brings me back to the Senna/Prost years (89 and 90, IIRC)

So much
Max can win by crashing into Lewis, can he not?

Brings me back to the Senna/Prost years (89 and 90, IIRC)
This isn't motorcycle racing pal. Wait a minute, haven't you been relegated to bicycles? Well then it ain't bicycle racing!
:gomuddygo:

Talk about the vast amount of money FI spends on the technology to max out performance. WTF are all those guys looking at on their computer screens? And 2.4 second tire changes. And do you go with Soft, Medium, or Hard tires? Looks like Lewis is copying whatever moves Max makes.

Max's teammate Perez held up Lewis from getting the lead for awhile which helped Max get within 1.? seconds of Lewis but halfway through race Lewis had 3.? lead.

Could be a tight finish for sure now. Safety car comes out, Max changes to new tires in pits but Lewis stays out on old tires but has larger second lead but might now but can he hold onto the lead? Of course with all these scientists looking at their monitors, Lewis's man said stay out and you will be good to go.
. :coinflip:

Holy shit, wtf was race direction thinking

Crazy finish

Holy shit, wtf was race direction thinking

Crazy finish
Maybe the books had much more to lose if Lewis won? I know being too cynical but keeping thinking what dad told me many, many years ago “trust nothing that moves” lol!

as a redbull and max fan so very excited

as jeremy clarkson said - all stewards need to be replaced. start over.

as a redbull and max fan so very excited

as jeremy clarkson said - all stewards need to be replaced. start over.
Good for you and only really got into this season halfway through it being so competitive. Max deserved the title since over the long haul of the season he was the better driver. Looked like he had it won a few races ago and then kind of started whining when lead faded which probably at 24 years of age I probably act the same way.

Schmac and Hamilton still tied at 7 titles.

Just like Nascar with Petty, Johnson and Dale Sr at 7.