random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,233 Comments
  • Views 260,485 Views
:dunno: I didn't know it was happening. I'm still not clear on when the basketball games I bet on are actually going
I use this, pal:

I’m happy that Russian athletes that have trained a big portion of their life to participate in the Olympics get to do so and I’ll never complain about watching tall, slender female Russian volleyball players but

ROC?

Common one time. Really?

yeah the only point of that is political. They want people to dissociate from their country. :nono: Very afraid of the Soviet/Russian anthem

:burp:

R8AByfz.jpg

I feel bad for the small city fans in the NBA who really have no shot winning the title. Even with salary cap there is no real opportunity at parity.

Camila Giorgi has a chance to win her first big tournament in Montreal! Up one set but who knows against a former #1. Watched her talk fluent French last night after semi win and fans loved it!
:italia:Plenty of these in the stands!

1629052901686.png

She won! :clap:
Giorgi makes the dream come true! Camila Giorgi wins career's biggest title in Montreal defeating Karolina Pliskova 6-3 7-5 in the final!
1629057650844.png

I had a $200 bet to win $5000 on Briscoe to win Nascar race today. $500 bet to win $3200 for top 3 finish. 2 laps to go he was .5 seconds behind. He went through the grass and then wrecked the lead car. I lost all bets. Brutal loss.

I had a $200 bet to win $5000 on Briscoe to win Nascar race today. $500 bet to win $3200 for top 3 finish. 2 laps to go he was .5 seconds behind. He went through the grass and then wrecked the lead car. I lost all bets. Brutal loss.
damn horrible :choo:

HUGH draw for Inter Miami at Orlando!

3 points out of final playoff spot.

:ron:

Yes Tron. I think 4 points now but still have 2 games in hand with teams ahead. Next 4 matches winnable with 3 against the bottom dwellers below them and a big one against Columbus just ahead of them. Don't know if possible but 2 W and 2 D would look good.

That seems like the kind of play that gets you murdered in your sleep by the mob.