random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,233 Comments
  • Views 260,444 Views
Why u sippin on dat haterade matchoo?

It’s fun a few games a season. Big whoop.

I remember Don Mattingly, he was the biggest thing back in the mid 80's. But never ended up a Hall of Famer :dunno:
Used to see him at the grocery store growing up. On Halloween, he gave away full size candy bars

If you enjoy watching tackling don’t watch the Eagles defense

I don’t know anyone in forumville yet that is on the Raiders tonight

omg they just had a pre game clip on how today is the 1st time with an all "African American" officiating crew

1606180632028.png

Reno, why don’t you think that black lives matter?

MY BEST FANTASY GUY HAS COVID

HOW COULD HE BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE??

INSTEAD OF BEING SO SELFISH HE SHOULD OF THOUGHT ABOUT MY FANTASY SEASON

26A24793-9B18-4071-865B-75BE0C223C37.jpeg

Jason Pierre Paul has 3 fingers on one hand and still got the INT on Goff

Dolphins not sharp today but still stomp a historically bad Jets team.

Here's what will happen in Miami: win next week vs Cincy to go 8-4 and everyone will be all excited. They finish with KC, NE, Vegas and Buffalo.
Hopefully 9-7 but I predict they lose to NE (they ain't beating the other three teams) to go 8-8 and no playoffs.

Hope I'm wrong.

Broncos line went from 6 to 16. :thinking: I don't think all 4 of their quarterbacks are worth 10 points together

they're on the board! 1st time on NO half of the field. 58 yard field goal :winna:

I don't usually love top teams, but always liked the Steelers. And will enjoy it if they spank KC in the playoffs :clapper:

I like that Alex Smith is doing some damage. He's kinda like Nick foles, people keep trying to dismiss him, but he keeps coming back and kicking they ass. :clap:

Reactions: MrX