random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,233 Comments
  • Views 260,453 Views
that's smart. I think there's no reason they can't have some fans. Just no overcrowding. Come to think of it, I'd go to a lot more things if they weren't so crowded.

We watched.

The fans in the road would be annoying as fuck.

Does Fixed=PED’s?

Meh.

Should prolly just open up the flood gates in Sports and let people take whatever they want.

Either way their skills/talents are impressive.

Cycling is just, ya know, the hardest sport on the human body (PED’s or no PED’s).

What annoying pricks this Buck and Aikman are. Whole time they're talking about how hopeless the Bills are. I hope the Bills come back to win just to shut em up. ..But of course nothing will shut em up, they'll keep going with their bs next time regardless

FB_IMG_1603232262892.jpg

I just bet over a 1000 SBR points on Giants +5 -112 because I want ACTION but it’s not a game I’d risk real money on.

2H maybe real cash

We’re in this fokken game, boys

only down 3 almost halftime !!!

You just knew these cunts would go 90 yards and have a shot at points

BUT THE KICKER YANKED IT!!!

I see now why these are the two worst teams in football 🤦 I especially like that lateral on the fumble

Reno you are our sharpest bettor but the Jets are BY FAR the worst team in football

Oh my god this Giant QB just fell flat on his face with no one preventing him from running like 70 yards for a TD