random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,236 Comments
  • Views 263,058 Views
An American team Andretti Cadillac wants to enter F1 for the 2026 season, they sent all the forms to FIA and never heard from them, Andretti Cadillac thought they got snubbed by FIA, but FIA did reply back to the email with an invitation for a meeting, the reply went to Andretti Cadillac's spam folder and never seen, feelings were hurt and the entry is now in limbo

bullshit - greedy f1 owners

understandable but still bullshit

lewis to ferrari in 2025 is crazy

9-11 -3.23
Couldn't find where I made my last play

UNC -2.5 -110

Everything points to UNC covering .... though should have bet it when came out at -1.5. Of course going with the tide might mush me.

Talented mixture of NC players, size, outside shooting and most surprising and important, great defensively! Virginia as always outmanned talent wise but Bennett somehow/someway wins!

NC likes to run ands Virgina slowest paced offensive team in nation. Will probably be lower scoring game than NC wants, but get a decent lead to pressure Virginia into going faster would help.

Only bug-a-boo is I believe NC has lost last 7 at Virginia.

LOL UNC 26 UVA 16 HT score.

@Tron whatever he says it's going well so far. Slow-paced VA type game but UNC matching UVA's defense. Just got to keep distance about 10 points and get UVA to up-tempo their offense.

UNC 54 UVA 44 F :yipee:

Lead down to 5 late but UNC beat them at their own game. Offensive struggle both ways but UNC defensive >>> UVA. Regression for UVA from 39% 3PT shooting go 2-14.

10-111 -2.23

UNC 54 UVA 44 F :yipee:

Lead down to 5 late but UNC beat them at their own game. Offensive struggle both ways but UNC defensive >>> UVA. Regression for UVA from 39% 3PT shooting go 2-14.

10-111 -2.23

YOU MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE POSTER ..

@MrMonkey :hattip:

They’ve nicknamed this 6’-10” center @ Indiana St, “Cream Abdul-Jabbar”. I love it :lolpanda:
Cream Abdul Jabbar

@Tron @roguejuror Messi and then adding Saurez WOW! Suarez made that shot look so easy! The old man still has it!

Should be a lot of fun for you guys down there this year!

I wouldn’t piss on Luis Suarez if he was on fire.
Not really much of fan either but accept he's probably a one year mercenary to win a title.

Plus he's been keeping his teeth to himself for years now!