random MUSIC thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 515 Comments
  • Views 28,749 Views
Right on pop being such a dirty word, lol. Cigarette Daydreams is alright, good song and great video, I really dig their harder stuff though.

Not sure if you've heard of this old B-Side but it could be my favorite song by them:

Right on pop being such a dirty word, lol. Cigarette Daydreams is alright, good song and great video, I really dig their harder stuff though.

Not sure if you've heard of this old B-Side but it could be my favorite song by them:

I didn’t hate it.

It was outside-the -box CTE. The middle section breakdown reminded me of The Doors, actually.

Stevie, I saw CTE in concert in West Palm Beach about 2 years ago. They opened for Beck but I mainly went to see CTE

Right, I love me some Doors so that could be part of why that one clicked.

Love me some old school Beck, that sounds like an awesome time....Beckster got too digital for me though, can't dig it since Mutations (which is all time great).

Probably would've the same thing.

JL made a grunge album - this is the cover art:
20210725_182247.jpg

So ok.

A little Kings of Leon talk since I KNOW that that's what Gamelivers dig.

So Matt, the lead guitarist, has a baby. As a result he's taking time to be with his wife/child and will be substituted on the latest leg of the tour.

Is it wrong for me to say that if you pay all that money for tickets that that's a little fucked up?

Also I gave their latest album a listen and didn't really care for it except for The Bandit (great song).

So ok.

A little Kings of Leon talk since I KNOW that that's what Gamelivers dig.

So Matt, the lead guitarist, has a baby. As a result he's taking time to be with his wife/child and will be substituted on the latest leg of the tour.

Is it wrong for me to say that if you pay all that money for tickets that that's a little fucked up?

Also I gave their latest album a listen and didn't really care for it except for The Bandit (great song).
I bought a KOL ”collectible“ NFT :facepalm

How do you hold/save the NFT in your possession? A private encryption key?
It’s somewhere in a Solana wallet on Metamask or something. Metamaakconfuses the hell out of me,and I’m going to have some crypto guys here help me extract some things from there and move them. I don’t know why I even bought that. It was the first NFT by a music group I think and thought it might be collectible. Think I spent half of an ETH on it too. What a waste

Didn’t foresee myself ever saying this again in my lifetime but…….I like the new Billy Idol single

:bennyhill:

Funny you mention Billy Idol. Love him. I was screaming Rebel Yell, in key, off my porch yesterday. No one complained - because - it was awesome.

I was pretty serious about getting into Modest Mouse. They're SO FUCKING. Good.

Strangers To Ourselves is now my shit and I'm so deeply thankful to have discovered it.

This is absolutely fucking incredible.

God Bless their souls, seriously.

I WILL cover this. And everyone will dance and love eachother.

Real talk.

Funny you mention Billy Idol. Love him. I was screaming Rebel Yell, in key, off my porch yesterday. No one complained - because - it was awesome.

I was pretty serious about getting into Modest Mouse. They're SO FUCKING. Good.

Strangers To Ourselves is now my shit and I'm so deeply thankful to have discovered it.

This is absolutely fucking incredible.

God Bless their souls, seriously.

I WILL cover this. And everyone will dance and love eachother.

Real talk.
So what did you think of Billy Idol’s new single?