:pepe:

you know me well like a softer, more friendly ladytron

killer @Tron

thanks much!

have you listened to NEIL FRANCES?

lemme know whatchu think

have you listened to NEIL FRANCES?

lemme know whatchu think
His (their?) cover of Stardust’s “Music Sounds Better With You” is pretty cool.

I had to listen to it about 5 times before I decided I liked it but “Teardrops” is a cool song. I like the falsetto-ish vocals and lots of interesting little guitar parts. It lingers on one part in the middle a little too much for me but it’s worth the $1.29.

Has a nice chilling-at-the-pool with a drink vibe.

:greencheck:

Wife and I are watching American Idol for the first time and there's this 16 year old girl who likes to sing grunge-era songs... I love her, in a non-illegal way, I think

#TeamCasey

Wife and I are watching American Idol for the first time and there's this 16 year old girl who likes to sing grunge-era songs... I love her, in a non-illegal way, I think

#TeamCasey

That is really not good :eek:
Nice fire lights though

Fuck off reno

Sing us Black Hole Sun

His (their?) cover of Stardust’s “Music Sounds Better With You” is pretty cool.

I had to listen to it about 5 times before I decided I liked it but “Teardrops” is a cool song. I like the falsetto-ish vocals and lots of interesting little guitar parts. It lingers on one part in the middle a little too much for me but it’s worth the $1.29.

Has a nice chilling-at-the-pool with a drink vibe.

:greencheck:
love you brother, miss you

#facts

FB_IMG_1621303189983.jpg

“Blinded By The Light” is the best song Bruce Springsteen ever wrote. Change my mind.

:horsehead:

“Blinded By The Light” is the best song Bruce Springsteen ever wrote. Change my mind.

:horsehead:
My favorite is Ghoast of Tom joad. It led me to read Grapes of Wrath. I don't mostly care for his popular songs. There's a few songs of his that I've heard that are very good, that you never hear.

Cage The Elephant is pop alt-rock @stevek

It’s just the pop is a dirty word and no one wants to be called that or say they like pop music

“Cigarette Daydream” is a pop song. And it’s great, IMO Wal