Questions for Rogue Juror

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 2,763 Views
Where can you find the BEST Free Pussy? all things considered..... we don't want any diseases

but now we should start a QUESTIONS FOR VAGABOND THREAD

Where can you find the BEST Free Pussy? all things considered..... we don't want any diseases

Well, most diseases of the sexual variety are more prevalent in cities. So I'd say stick to smaller towns. Free comes with the sharpness of your tongue.

Rogue Juror- do you have any regrets?

Teen years in S.Africa. 18-22 was a stretch where I was living in Gz/Hk and then came a stretch where I was doing Gz/Hk/Madrid, Gz/Hk/Paris, Gz/Hk/Milano 1999-2002.

Notable places visited.

1-2 months

Lima/Luanda/Kuala Lumpur

< week

Dozens of cities in France, Italy, Spain, and couple more west euro ones and some Asian ones. Was going to make a list but blah, sorry.

Places I REALLY WANT to visit.

Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
Mauritius
Tehran, Iran
Kazan, Tatarstan

Places I WOULD LOVE to work in.

Moscow and Mumbai, impossible without contacts.

We just hired an intern to work for us for 6 months for Maurituis..... he's quiet but seems like a good guy....... I have asked him to go for a coffee to talk and possibly corrupt him, but he sees right through that...... I will before he goes..... introduce him to cocaine and wild woman and jack daniels.....

Have you been to a bull fight in Spain or elsewhere ?

Rogue Juror- do you have any regrets?

Of course, doesn't everybody. There's a couple of do-overs I'd like. Just try to call it quits on some shit and sleep easy at night.

We just hired an intern to work for us for 6 months for Maurituis..... he's quiet but seems like a good guy....... I have asked him to go for a coffee to talk and possibly corrupt him, but he sees right through that...... I will before he goes..... introduce him to cocaine and wild woman and jack daniels.....

You'll succeed Acid Joe. Slip him some acid.

Have you been to a bull fight in Spain or elsewhere ?

Yes once in Las Ventas in Madrid. I like it, I thought it was fun.

Blitty take a foking break pal. What are you running from?:deuce:

vqqxHVz.jpg