Quebec niqab bill would make Muslim women unveil

• Start date
  • Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 1,425 Views
Premier Jean Charest = Pro Canadian

I think those Fench Canadians are mostly crazy but....I actually agree with this. I might be crazy too.

Amby,

I knew there was something about you when I met you in Vegas. You understand!!!

This is ridiculous and a slap in the face of the Muslim peoples.

Wait what are we talking about here?

"Some critics say the legislation could prevent women from integrating into Quebec society."

Who fucking cares? If someone is nervous to show even an inch of skin in public, perhaps going out in public is not a good decision.

robyn do you support the Quebecois separatist movement? me and pucky NEED to know.

I really don't care either way. But if the people of Quebec really hate Canada, I don't see why they couldn't purchase their freedom. Everything is for sale.

:clap: It took Juror and Pucky to ask 43 times but finally Robyn answered! :clap:

I guess I don't really follow-up with the threads very well. Bread, it is now officially your job to tell me when I need to visit a thread. Otherwise, I miss everything.

i'm not trusting that answer, something fishy about it..

will have to analyse it with pucky.

i'm not trusting that answer, something fishy about it..

will have to analyse it with pucky.

holy christ, I'm not trusting that answer as well. Something really is fishy about it. We may need to consult with Matty Rain on this as he is "on the ground" in Montreal. For some strange reason I am starting to think I can trust Matthew (not Mathieu) Rain. RJ I'll phone you early next week to discuss everything.

ughhhh, pucky I just came from a US naturalization ceremony, pucky i feel so dirty with all the americana propaganda i heard :puke:

RJ,

Why were you at this ceremony? I'm curious.

a peruvian friend became american. pucky obama was saying spider man quotes in a video

"with citizenship comes great responsibility"

a peruvian friend became american. pucky obama was saying spider man quotes in a video

Well this confirms that there are now at least two Americans in Miami.

Juror's friend and Daft.

:moped: