Publix B-O G-O FREE Deals!

• Start date
  • Replies 84 Comments
  • Views 3,635 Views
Blitty, just looked at Kroger weekly circular and appears prices all-the-way around are cheaper than Publix! I love B-O G-O deals at Publix but in reality they aren't inexpensive for lots of their items! I believe they have such a monopoly on the FLA market that they can keep prices high!

Walmart really is their only comp. in my region! Since Albertson's went under when I moved here and Winn-Dixie is in financial trouble, Publix is like the Concast of SWFLA! Still can't beat those good B-O G-O deals especially on wine and beer! When I go shopping I'm FOCUSED on what I'm buying and rarely go off with impulse buying!

Albertsons is still alive in socal.

Walmart groceries are junk.

Kroger is fine.

Sprouts is stupid expensive.

I'm trying to live off the land, monkey. Will send you some veggies from my garden.

Looking forward to harvesting these massive Mortgage Lifter tomatoes I got going!

I used to think Publix was amazing. HEB has them beat.

Fair mm. Not a BOGO.

Attachments

• 20200530_151730.jpg
    20200530_151730.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 142
99 cents is better than a B-O G-O especially if you only need one! :up

Publix is a good supermarket for choices and customer service but you definitely get bent over at the cash register.

:greencheck:

BOGO sale started today for $9.99! At that price felt like I looted the place! :cheers:
konabogo.jpg

Big day today folks. Siggis yogurt is 4/$5. $1.25 good price but no big deal... kicker is Siggis and Stonyfield products are $5 off when you spend $15.

For those scoring at home thats 12 yogurts for $15 - $5 or $.83/Siggis. I might have to go clean them out.

Tasty but Too much carbs in those for us

95% all that matters is total calories. Don't but the keto nonsense.